Minghao's palms were full of sweat. As
soon as she passed that carriage, she ran forward desperately.
Her heart was about to jump out. She was excited about escaping, and she was looking forward to the retribution of those people. She was also nervous about where she would hide in the future.
Just now, she came to the side where the two men were staring at repeatedly. Even when they were completely relaxed, she did not intend to slip away. Gradually, the two men relaxed their vigilance.
As for the woman, although she was thin, she had such a pair of sharp eyes and a desperate attitude. Minghao had no intention of escaping from her at first. Besides, there were not many carriages on the side where the woman was guarding. Even if she escaped, it would be easy to be found. She
found the direction and paralyzed the other party. Of course
, she couldn't just leave so directly and carelessly. She had to change her appearance.
Fortunately, although she didn't have anything else, she had a set of men's clothes. She estimated that the man was tall and she could fit into the clothes.
After gaining the trust of Pigtail, Minghao showed her face at both ends of the carriage, and then stayed there.
When the time came, she gave the half-knitted sweater to Pigtail and asked her to help knit it, while she put on a shirt and pants in the dark.
The last step was to cut off her long hair.
Looking out the window, her hair was scattered around her ears, a little messy, with a white shirt and navy blue pants.
It was just a fat young man!
Minghao deeply realized that fat people had no gender at all!
As long as she changed her clothes and hair, others would treat her as a man.
She didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this realization. She
pursed her lips, squinted her eyes, and walked slowly past this side.
One step, two steps, slowly approaching the connection between the carriages where the two big men were, Minghao was very nervous.
But such a critical step, even if she was nervous, she shouldn't slack off at all.
Finally, they passed by each other, and finally, after passing the most critical carriage, she ran forward desperately.
Just now, the two big men looked at Minghao's original seat and found that the person knitting the sweater was not the fat man, but a girl with pigtails who had never been seen before!
The person disappeared! Disappeared right before our eyes!
Thinking that the fat man just now must be Minghao who escaped.
One of the men who stayed in the original place, when he heard that he was fooled, instinctively chased forward.
"How could it be you who knitted the sweater! Where is the fat man! Are you in the same group?" The man who came to inquire was angry. The
pigtailed girl grabbed the long bamboo needle and was questioned so impolitely. She shouted loudly: "What do you mean by in the same group? Don't slander me!"
At this time, the woman who heard the noise also rushed forward, "Where is the person, where is the person, she just ran away!"
Three people! Looking at such a silly person, how could she be allowed to run away, how could this be possible!
"The second brother has already gone after her. I suspect it's her fault. As long as we catch her, we're not afraid that the fat guy won't turn around."
The pigtailed girl was targeted like this, and she was already biased towards Ming Hao. She looked down on these people, so her tone was naturally not good. She shouted, "Whatever you say, I was just sitting in the car, no one can wrongly accuse me, not to mention that I just got on the car, and the people around me can testify. You said I let someone run away, and I think you kidnapped someone with bad intentions!"
The woman originally wanted to chase after him, but after hearing what the pigtailed girl said, she defended herself with a guilty conscience, "What are you talking about? She's my sister-in-law..."
The pigtailed girl began to insist, "What sister-in-law can be beaten so hard? Three people are looking at one person, and they say those things. Look, this is the attitude of the landlord to the farmhand! Now everyone advocates freedom of marriage. If it doesn't work out, who is to blame!"
"The girl is right."
Someone echoed on the side, saying that it's a new society now, and it's not okay to keep beating people.
The two people were surrounded by people and felt that they couldn't get entangled anymore.
The woman pushed the pigtailed man, "I won't argue with you, let's find someone first..."
With this push, the pigtailed man was knocked open, and in the state of weightlessness, he grabbed the man's pocket and pulled it, and some scraps of paper came out with a rustle.
"Down with xxx!"
"Always support xxx!"
"xxx will be destroyed"
The carriage was completely still for a moment.
Among the crowd who had just tried to stop the fight, a passionate young man punched the big man in the face, "Down with the traitor!" After
being hit by many punches, the man finally reacted and dodged while trying to fight back.
This action angered everyone even more.
You know, for the catastrophe that just ended not long ago, suddenly such a person appeared again, thinking about the impact and suffering that their own family had suffered to a greater or lesser extent, how could they bear it.
At first, the woman was trying to stop the fight, shouting, "What the hell is going on? We are from the village, you are framing me..."
The pigtailed woman was just squeezed, and when she thought of what Minghao had said before, she suddenly had an idea and shouted, "You are really traitors! The girl said before that you spoke some bird language that I couldn't understand, and you beat her up. There must be a conspiracy!"
"You are in the same group..." The woman was unwilling to see the situation take a turn for the worse, and wanted to blame the pigtailed woman.
The pigtailed woman was angry, "What do you mean by a group? The girl went to the big unit to find her husband, and you are going to the unit to cause trouble. Comrades, such people are so blatant around us, we must not let them go!" The
woman and the man who were inexplicably accused of such a crime were simply crying without tears. They had no way to explain where these notes came from.
At first, they could still fight back, but when there were more people, they could only be beaten.
The man was completely confused and only remembered to protect his head and face.
The woman was not convinced and said hoarsely, "We didn't write it. It must have been that fat guy who did it."
"Look at you, fat guy. That girl was abducted by you. You are acting like villains! You dare to hit her!"
"That's right. That girl can't read at all! She just asked someone else to read the letter!"
The woman was punched a few more times and completely wilted.
Even if you capsize in the gutter, you should know where you capsize!
"Oh no, they have an accomplice, we must not let him escape!" When the woman and the man fell to the ground like dead dogs, someone finally thought of this problem.
"You contact the conductor, and a few of us will go to catch him. I just knew him, and I felt that the guy was sneaky and he was not a good person!" Several young people stood up and
rushed to the carriage that Minghao had just passed.