Feudal superstition is not good!
Ming looked at Xiuzhen and Guizhi in front of her as if she were a lunatic.
However, she soon found something wrong, because the people around her said:
"I said Xiuzhen is a good person. When encountering such a thing, others would not even have time to hide, but she is good and took the trouble to ask for this thing."
"Who made Xiuzhen kind-hearted? She treats them as friends and is not afraid of being bad to herself."
Ming was helpless. She didn't believe it herself, but everyone around her believed it!
After she married in, Chu Tiankuo broke his leg. It was most likely her fault. Everyone around her thought so. At least, she had to think of some way to "atone for her sins", right? What
if she drank it, Chu Tiankuo would be bad? Wouldn't she be bound by such a crime in the future? As long as someone did something wrong, it would be her problem. It was ridiculous.
So this step must not be retreated. Once retreated, it would be a bottomless abyss.
But what if I don't drink it? Who can drink this water that looks like mud? If she didn't drink it, she would be selfish and didn't care about Chu Tiankuo at all, and she wouldn't even make such a small sacrifice.
She couldn't advance or retreat, this was the unsolvable part of this matter.
If it wasn't for the opponent, Minghao would have given a thumbs up in her heart.
Seeing Minghao hesitate to drink, Xiuzhen encouraged her and said, "Minghao, don't be afraid, I specially asked for it."
Guizhi was already a little impatient, and yelled at Minghao, "You really don't know what's good for you. For this talisman water, Sister Xiuzhen got up before dawn, collected those things, and then sent them to... the mountain. In the end, I got this portion for you to drink, just to scare out the bad luck in you."
After hearing what Guizhi said, many people became curious.
Guizhi obviously knew this, and seeing more eyes on her, she continued to yell, "Ants, cicada shells, toads, pot bottom ash... Sister Xiuzhen's hands can write, if it wasn't for you, would she have to catch those things?"
After Guizhi finished speaking, she stared at Minghao angrily.
She had long disliked this fat guy. Look at his ugly appearance, as fat as a pig, and his hair... How come the hair that looks like it was gnawed by a dog doesn't seem so ugly? Is it because of the handkerchief-like headscarf? That's new... Ugly people are often mischievous! Why is he
running so early in the morning? Don't you think it's embarrassing? Can't he do something else with this kind of energy?
But if you look closely, although this fat guy is fat, he is fair and tender, and his skin is rosy after exercise. Guizhi looked at her dark yellow skin color, and she was even more displeased with Minghao. Minghao
knew that cicada shells, toads, and pot bottom ash could be used as medicine, but she was asked to drink these things that were as turbid as muddy water? She would never be disgusted like this.
Minghao ignored Guizhi. She was just Liu Xiuzhen's follower, but if the follower and the perpetrator had different brain circuits, could they be used?
Minghao thought so, and said to Xiuzhen: "You mean, if I drink this, Tiankuo's leg will be healed?"
Of course, if Liu Xiuzhen dared to make such a guarantee, Minghao would not drink it, but she would never make such a guarantee. What if she really drank it?
Liu Xiuzhen said calmly, "Minghao, drink it quickly. It won't work if you wait any longer. Such opportunities don't come every time. Brother Tiankuo will definitely get better. You have to believe this!"
It was as if she didn't say it.
Guizhi couldn't help it. She pointed at Minghao's nose and said hatefully: "You are a vicious person! Are you suspecting that Sister Xiuzhen is harming you? Is she guilty of doing such a thing? And you still think it will be healed immediately? Why don't you dream?" Minghao
smiled good-temperedly and said: "Don't you have to ask clearly about everything? You also said that Tiankuo can't get better after drinking it. What if it doesn't work and there are any adverse effects, haven't I harmed him?"
Minghao said this, and the onlookers were a little bit surprised.
"Yes, yes, it's right to ask clearly, Minghao is still clear-headed."
"That's right, you didn't see the intimacy of the young couple that day, and she even carried Tiankuo back home, how could she harm him?"
"My second grandmother's grandson drank the magic water at that time, but he didn't survive."
The wind direction changed a little bit, Guizhi couldn't help it, "What do you know! How could Sister Xiuzhen harm others! Go to work! Otherwise I'll tell my dad!"
After yelling, she turned back and glared at Minghao, "It's because you are unlucky, so you can only drink this water first to force those things out, and you are afraid that it will come back to find you. Don't bring anything with you. Go to the mountain and live for ten days. After ten days, when the bad luck is gone, you can come back and it will be fine!"
Being provoked, Guizhi said everything. Minghao
sneered secretly, it turned out that he was still waiting for him here!
Drink it, disgusting, don't drink it, it's selfish, and finally forced to drink it, there are more stupid things waiting for him, so should he do it or not?
Don't bring anything with you, stay in the mountain for ten days? In the mountains at this time, will I freeze to death or starve to death? How cruel.
Xiuzhen didn't expect Guizhi to tell her everything in advance. Fortunately, it didn't affect the overall situation. Although she was a little dissatisfied, she didn't show it on her face.
"Is this the magic water that cures the bad luck on my body?" Minghao was confused with a hint of understanding, as if he finally understood what they were discussing.
"That's it!" Guizhi said with a squint.
"Is that so?" Minghao was stunned for a while, and then suddenly lifted Guizhi in front of him.
She was a head taller than Guizhi and was also muscular.
Guizhi didn't guard against Minghao, who held her collar like a chicken, until her feet left the ground and her whole body was completely out of her control.
"Fatty, what are you doing! Put me down quickly, you pervert!" Guizhi panicked.
In a panic, Guizhi said without thinking, "You are the same as your mother-in-law, you are unlucky. If you don't drink it, you will have a broken leg now, and you may even die in the future."
This is too unkind.
Minghao loosened his grip when he heard this, and Guizhi fell to the ground in shock.
Before she could react, Minghao snatched the bamboo tube of magic water and tried to force it down her throat, "You said it was my bad luck, but we were together just now, I was fine, but you are like this, it must be that my bad luck has drifted to you, for your own good, drink it! Your sister Xiuzhen asked for this with great difficulty, hurry up!"
Minghao was eager to drink the magic water from the bamboo tube.
Guizhi was picked up by Minghao and thrown to the ground, and now she was grabbed by the shoulders and asked to drink the magic water, how could she be willing to do so, and she struggled, "Who wants to drink this broken thing! It's like muddy water!"
The bamboo tube broke into pieces when it hit the ground.
With just one sentence, the whole scene fell silent.