As soon as Minghao opened her mouth, she stopped Chu Tiankuo from saying anything.
She is now a newlywed couple with a sweet and sweet personality! She must prove it in front of everyone, otherwise all the previous efforts were in vain?
How can she live freely in the future?
Minghao insisted that Chu Tiankuo was worried about her and came out to pick her up.
She didn't know whether Chu Tiankuo would cooperate.
Minghao had already thought about it. If he cooperated, there would be nothing to say. If he didn't cooperate and gave her a cold face, she would guide everyone to think from the perspective of "big man embarrassed".
Chu Tiankuo's face froze for a moment, and then he regained his composure.
However, when he looked at Minghao, there was a little coldness in his eyes.
Minghao didn't care about these things. If he didn't refute, it would be considered as tacit consent.
"Okay, I just came to thank Xiuzhen. She was able to take me with her when she went to the company to find someone, and she relied on her a lot on the way. It's not good to always owe others a favor, right?" Minghao said with a smile.
"Okay." Chu Tiankuo replied, his voice a little low.
Ming Hao clapped his hands and laughed, "You think it's good too, right? That's it, it's done, let's go home."
Acting such an intimate couple in front of everyone is really not her strong point, okay? However
, everyone was stunned to hear Ming Hao talk about going home so casually.
This silly girl, did she forget that Chu Tiankuo's leg was injured? He was Li's cousin who was afraid that he would be bored, so he carried him out to get some fresh air. The man was already gone, this...
Ming Hao smiled and moved closer and squatted down.
Chu Tiankuo finally understood Ming Hao's intention, and his face turned really black.
He was 1.83 meters tall, and he let a woman carry him back? This was something he absolutely could not accept!
I don't know what this girl is thinking, she must want to annoy me before she is happy, right?
Chu Tiankuo didn't move, and said stiffly: "Let's sit outside."
Is this to destroy the character setting? If I let you sit outside, how can you really accept my setting? Besides, after the performance today, Ming Hao wants to go home and lie down.
She smiled good-naturedly again and said, "Let's go home first. The sun is a little strong outside. Everyone has gone to work. Be obedient."
It was as if Chu Tiankuo was an ignorant child who was hurt and had a tantrum.
His face became darker.
Minghao said loudly and straightened his collar for him.
He stretched out his hand, but was grabbed by Chu Tiankuo as if by reflex, and couldn't move as if it was clamped by a pair of pliers.
Minghao's face was normal. He moved closer and took a piece of green and yellow fallen leaves from his head with his other hand. He said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "If you don't go back, I will carry you and leave. It's up to you whether to carry you or carry you on your back."
Then, Minghao shyly pulled his hand away, "Oh, so many people are watching!"
Chu Tiankuo let go immediately, and Minghao squatted down in front of him and put his hands behind him.
Chu Tiankuo was awkward and was carried home by Minghao.
There were constant jokes behind him.
This was the first time that most people had a deep impression of Minghao.
When the wedding banquet was held, because Li Qiufang was already a married woman, her son's wedding naturally could not be held in Qingshan Village, and only some wedding candies were scattered.
Minghao used to live in everyone's rumors. In addition to being fat, lazy, and greedy, she was lucky.
This was almost Minghao's first grand appearance in Qingshan Village.
"I can see that Minghao is a good girl. She was delicate when she was at her mother's house, but she is very good at handling things after coming here."
"She was raised by Shen Yingliang, how bad can she be? Sister Qiufang is not a vegetarian either. If she was really bad, why would she be married home? If she is not good-looking, she must have other outstanding features."
"That's right, this young wife is very strong and can handle things. Look, they just got married, and there is only one man in the family, and he has a broken leg. Can ordinary people laugh? When marrying a wife, you should marry this kind of capable one. She looks nothing special at ordinary times, but you know how to use her at critical moments."
The discussion made Liu Xiuzhen, who was washing clothes by the stream, blush with anger.
Minghao didn't know what people around her thought of her.
Anyway, after carrying Chu Tiankuo home, he didn't say a word to her for two days.
Minghao was also happy and comfortable. Almost all the laborers were harvesting in autumn, and even Li Xiaoli had to go to the fields with them. When they were busy, lunch was solved casually. Minghao didn't work as usual, because there was no work for them in Qingshan Village.
Li Qiufang worked as a temporary worker in the machinery factory, Ah Chu was young and still studying, and Chu Tiankuo had a problem with his legs, so Minghao was the only one who was a little idle at home.
Li Qiufang asked her to be the head of the family, and Minghao was used to being independent before, so she took over without hesitation.
These days, everyone ate together, and Minghao went to eat when it was time.
Only Zhong Chunxiang looked at Minghao, always wanting to say something but stopping herself.
After the autumn harvest lasted for a few days, it rained lightly.
The weather became even cooler with each layer of autumn rain.
Because of the rain, the busy people could finally take a breath.
Li Qiufang and the Li family cooked separately.
Minghao had no objection to this. She counted the things at home, "Two bags of sweet potatoes, they will become sweeter if left to dry. There is also a bag of corn. There is a small vegetable patch in the back corner..."
As she was counting, she saw Ning Fengxia and Zhong Chunxiang coming over, "Minghao, we have freshly cooked sweet potatoes."
Minghao didn't bother to be polite with them. These were not expensive things. Relatives just visited each other and accumulated feelings through this back and forth.
"Minghao, I heard outside that you gave Liu Xiuzhen two pieces of Dacron material! That pattern is hard to buy. If you want to thank her, just take two bags of snacks! The good things can be left for your family." Ning Fengxia couldn't stop regretting and feeling jealous.
This second aunt spoke directly.
Minghao smiled slightly and nodded in agreement, "I know, second aunt, it was Xiuzhen who took care of Tiankuo in the car. I don't have anything good to say..."
Ning Fengxia smacked her lips, snorted, and said, "You are too honest. She takes care of Tiankuo? Is it necessary for her to take care of Tiankuo? She is just like her mother, a tough guy!"
Ning Fengxia didn't need anyone to answer her words, and continued to talk by herself, "You are still at a disadvantage here. She is a grown-up girl. Although you are married, who knows what she is thinking when you ask Tiankuo to stay away from her!"
It's not that Ning Fengxia has been thinking about Minghao all the time, she just wants to say something.
This
is also the pattern that Minghao has figured out in the past few days. Minghao naturally agreed to everything one by one, and Ning Fengxia said, "If you don't understand anything in the future, just ask me. The days are long, so you have to live carefully." Then she left.
Minghao turned his head and looked at Zhong Chunxiang who had been sitting quietly beside him.
This little aunt-in-law rarely spoke, and Minghao didn't know how to get along with her. She always had a bitter face and never smiled.
In this awkward atmosphere, when Minghao couldn't help but find an excuse to get busy, Zhong Chunxiang finally spoke.
"Minghao, what are you going to do in the future?"