That's right, Minghao didn't come here to ask for punishment, she came here to thank Xiuzhen.
I don't know if Xiuzhen dares to accept this thank you.
Xiuzhen was also stunned, and her face relaxed. She originally thought that this idiot knew something and wanted to question him, but she didn't expect that he probably didn't react. She really overestimated her.
Ah Wei obviously also slowed down, stepped back two steps, but didn't leave, still holding his white shirt in his hand.
Minghao smiled sweetly and cleared his throat, "Xiuzhen, when I went out this time, I really realized that I am uneducated and basically blind. If it weren't for you, I would have no idea what to do."
Xiuzhen's pretty face was calm, and she said, "We are all from the same village, don't be so polite, help if you can."
After that, she added mischievously, "I asked you to read books before, but you didn't read them. Now you know you regret it, right?"
The people around also laughed.
Minghao nodded vigorously, "That's right, I will study hard from today on. I didn't dare to go out before. There are trains and cars, and I'm afraid I'll get lost on the road, hahaha."
This statement was recognized by many people.
Many girls in the village have never left the county town in their lives, let alone
in this era. They were born and raised here, and then found a family to marry, have children, and gradually grow old.
The young girls and wives who were washing clothes started chatting.
"That's right, I don't dare to go out. It's very chaotic outside. I don't know how to buy tickets. What if I get cheated?"
"It's not as dangerous as you said, but I went to the city once before. Fortunately, I followed my aunt. I definitely wouldn't dare to go out myself."
Minghao looked heartless and laughed, "That's right, I don't dare to go out. If Xiuzhen hadn't come to our house to persuade me again and again, I wouldn't dare to go out at all." When
someone heard this, it seemed a little wrong.
"Did Xiuzhen ask you to go out?" asked an older girl.
There have been rumors in the village these days that Minghao is going to elope with a college student. If it was Xiuzhen who persuaded her to go out, it seems that the rumor is a bit unreasonable.
Minghao nodded, "Yes."
Then before Liu Xiuzhen changed her face to refute, she quickly added: "Isn't it true? My wife came back when we had the wedding banquet. If I didn't go, I don't know when we can meet again. Xiuzhen persuaded me because she saw that I was uncomfortable. Otherwise, I wouldn't dare."
Liu Xiuzhen saw Minghao panting so much. When she said that she persuaded her to go out, she was thinking about how to respond in her mind. I didn't expect that a fool is a fool.
She smiled reservedly, "You newlyweds, it's normal to think about Brother Tiankuo. I didn't do anything..."
When she said this, the big girl who had talked to her before laughed, "I said Xiuzhen must have a reason for doing this. It turns out that..."
She smiled and didn't continue.
There are really such shameless people who take men for granted. Who hasn't been through this? When they just got married, it was hot, but it was something that happened behind people's backs. When they were in person, they had to draw a clear line. There was nothing good to say. They had to complain about their partner's shortcomings, otherwise they would look like they couldn't live without men, which would make people laugh!
Minghao was not afraid of being laughed at. She pursed her lips and laughed, "So I said Xiuzhen, you are amazing. You are busy in and out, getting on and off the car, and you are very thoughtful. Unlike me who is stupid, whoever marries you in the future will really be lucky." When
she said this, Wei, who had not left yet, looked even more eager.
People are afraid of comparison.
Originally, Xiuzhen was very outstanding. She looked gentle and delicate, and had a good personality. It was rare. Now in front of this fat man, there is such an ugly, poorly built, strange-tempered, and useless person next to her. She is like a fairy.
Xiuzhen was praised by Minghao, and she took it seriously.
The time was almost right, Minghao quickly handed over the fabric in his hand, "Xiuzhen, thanks to you, Tiankuo and I were able to come back safely, otherwise something bad would have happened. This fabric is for you, thank you."
"This is Dacron!"
"The pattern is beautiful too!" There were indeed people around who knew the quality of the fabric.
Xiuzhen was very moved by the elegant pattern. She couldn't wear such good fabric normally, but she wanted to reach out, but she controlled herself, "How can I take it? Take it back quickly."
Minghao smiled, "I mean it sincerely. Tiankuo is the life of our family. He got into trouble, and it's fortunate that you took good care of him. Let alone one piece of fabric, even if it's ten or twenty, even if it's all my stuff, I'm willing to give it to you! Or... do you think it's not enough?"
"No, no, no, how could I dislike it..." Xiuzhen didn't dare to say she disliked it.
"That's really great, I was afraid you wouldn't accept it, it would be a waste for me." Minghao quickly stuffed the fabric into her body.
Sure enough, someone muttered beside her.
"Look, Minghao cares about Tiankuo, why is she running away?"
"Are you blind? If you run away, you must save things. Why don't you take such good things? It seems that you want to live a peaceful life."
Minghao had been smiling, and after hearing these words, her smile became more sincere.
She stuffed the material out, sat down on a stone nearby, and sighed, "This trip is really painful. If it weren't for you, Xiuzhen, how could it be so smooth? What's the point of a piece of material?"
"Minghao, what happened on the way?" someone asked.
Minghao smiled slightly, "Xiuzhen was worried about me. She stayed with me all the way. Then I got carsick! I was vomiting all over. Xiuzhen was amazing. She asked me to wait in a place and found someone to take care of me. I didn't suffer. Xiuzhen brought Tiankuo back, and I came back with her."
"Xiuzhen is amazing."
"This is called a kind and elegant heart, and you have seen the world!"
Xiuzhen was embarrassed by the praise. She still held Minghao's material in her hand, imagining what it would look like on her. Although she felt that something was wrong with what Minghao said, she didn't pursue it.
However, the next sentence scared her, because Minghao said, "I knew that Xiuzhen had other intentions. Ah Wei, if you want to marry our Xiuzhen, you may not have hope." She
looked like she knew the inside story, and gave Ah Wei an expression of "Boy, don't thank me!"
Ah Wei was struck by lightning.
Minghao didn't wait for Xiuzhen to react and said, "It's a pity for Xiuzhen not to marry someone from the factory. She wants to meet someone!"
You can't say that. If she has a crush on someone, who will care about her in the future?
Xiuzhen hurriedly denied, "Minghao, don't talk nonsense. I don't have a crush on anyone!"
"But, it was the people you asked to take care of me who said that. You asked me to wait for a day at the station, and I waited for a day. Those people said they knew you and even knew my name. They said you asked them to take care of me, isn't that right?" Minghao was surprised.
Then, she covered her mouth and said in shock: "Or, you saw that I was almost dying from motion sickness, so you wanted to abandon me and deliberately said that you knew those people, you..."
Xiuzhen, who was beautiful and kind, naturally couldn't admit in front of so many people that she had such a dirty mind, so she had to bite the bullet and continue: "What are you thinking, they are people I know, please ask them to take care of you."
Minghao looked as if it was just as expected, and said haha: "I said that I, a person who has never been out of the house, was motion sickness like that, and you followed me closely before, so you definitely can't abandon me."
Xiuzhen looked at Minghao's smile and suddenly felt particularly dazzling. This silly girl, why did she follow her step by step? It's not okay not to say it?
Is she really stupid?
Minghao didn't care what she thought, and continued: "So, you went to the company to meet your boyfriend. You even came back with him that day, and you took good care of him along the way."
Seeing Minghao come back again, Xiuzhen immediately denied, "No... It's not what you think."
"No, if it's not, I had to come back when I was carsick, why did you have to go to Tiankuo's company?" Minghao didn't give her room to refute. Minghao
looked at her with an expression of, don't be embarrassed, we all understand, and then joked: "Then don't tell me you are a **, you took care of me so far away, and did that in the car... If it's not for that boyfriend, could it be for my Tiankuo?"
My Tiankuo...
Xiuzhen was stunned.