Not an update🏰

First of all
Wishing you all a very happy janmastami. May lord krishna shower you all with happiness and prosperity.

I have never done this before, having a conversation with the readers like this but anyways.

It's going to be almost one year to my journey as a wattpad writer. I'm sincerely grateful for meeting all those magnificent writers, beautiful humans through this journey. I have learned a lot and I still have to learn so much. But the biggest lesson I learned was to stop being impulsive and to plan before doing something. My book, my characters mean so much to me but lately I have been writing simply for the sake of it. And I kind of the whole person who wanted to write. Thought of un-publishing but it felt wrong is so many other ways too so i am simply going to take a break. Away from book-stagram, away from wattpad.

Before being a writer I was a reader and as a reader I know how happy fast updates makes us and how irritated we become because of late updates. Apologies for not updating regularly but things happened and although initially I thought I could manage things but I couldn't.

I an trying to fix lot of things and I will surely fix my messy life but till then no updates and once I'll be back, I'll make sure you get quicker updates.

Till then
Take care guys❤.
Thanks for reading my book, giving it a chance🤍.