Tredici

(Listen to: Je te laisserai des mots by Watson)

~Una passione che stringe il cuore
~ A passion so heart-clenching

♤E.L.L.I.E♤

Ellie had her head tossing and turning on the pillow. Her breast bounced softly as she worked herself up by grinding her hips to meet his mouth and tongue. Soft moans left pass her swollen lips as she clenched her walls around his tongue.
"D-Daddy!"  She pants, feeling so good it left her eyes shut so tightly.

Marco moaned underneath her,as he couldn't help but hungrily eat her up. "Fuck, topolini you taste so good." He said as he pulled slightly away, using his finger to rub on her slit. Her back arched off the bed and her body ached with shots after shots of pleasure.

Marco groaned, making her clench harder. "Oh my god! F-Feels so g-good, daddy!" The poor girl cried out. Her eyes so blurred out that she couldn't even make out anything around her.

Her whole focus was on the tongue that rapidly thrusts in and out of her rapidly and hard. Her breath was all over the place as she struggled with breathing. "That's it, baby. Take it for daddy."

He mouth her clit and sucked hard, his hands trials her thighs immediately, and they wrapped around his neck out of reflex, she moaned so loudly, probably waking up his brothers. "Daddy! Ahhh!"

Loving the sounds she made a bit too much, his hand softly caressed his way up to her stomach before going up and grabbing her breast in his huge hand. He gave it a good squeeze and that nearly made the girl cum. "T-Too m-much...nngh!!" Her hand shot up to grab his hair, trying to push him off of her.

Marco groans, realising her breast and giving it a hard slap. Ellie jolts in pleasure and pain, her head falling back as her soft eyes watered. "Please.... I-I...daddy, I'm gonna..." poor girl didn't even know what was the build up in her body. She started at the ceiling with wide eyes as Marco sucked, thrusts and hummed in her.

She felt so stimulated and her heart kept expanding, getting bigger and fuller. She realises a harsh puff of air as he grabbed both of her breasts in his hands and just as he massaged them hard and slightly painful? He sucked hard on her libia and that was all it took as the girl screamed. Literally, screamed so loud the sound echoed throughout the room. "Ahh! Daddy I- nnnghha!"

Marco cursed softly as she squirts all over his face, with quick movements he opened his mouth. Drinking her orgasm like it was drinking water from a cup. He moans, keeping his mouth open as she squirts right in his mouth, filling  it up.

When she stopped, her body slumped down lifeless in exhaustion he finally closed his mouth and swallows. Moving in to lick and suck her clean, Ellie whines and twitched, feeling too sensitive for anything more.

Finally pulling back, he came up and licked his lips. "You taste amazing, topolini." He said, kissing her thighs before coming up to look at her. He frowns at the mess he made of her. Her whole face was wet with tears, her lips red from biting so hard on them, eyes filled with tears and low as she struggled to stare back at him. Her whole body kept twitching, seemingly overused.

"Fuck baby, are you okay?" He asked, grabbing her face and trying to meet her eyes but the girl was not even responding. "Ellie? Ellie, look at me." Ellie shivered a bit too violently in his grasp, and he started panicking. "Baby? Open your eyes, fuck Ellie. Ellie? Topolini?"