Ventitré: El Marco

~Sarai il primo ad averlo mai fatto
~You'll be the first to ever did.

♤~M.A.R.C.O~♤

Shit

I was deep inside of her, feeling her snatch my fucking soul when she squeezed her pussy around me. I grunted, gritting my teeth as I waited to give me the go to- nothing in the world could compare to the feeling- fucking nothing and j nearly laughed at myself for how pussy-whipped I was already.

I would happily loose myself within her.

She was fucking overwhelming, in the most pleasurable and heartwarming way possible and I found myself loose all fucking control, and fucking her like I hated her. I didn't. I let her enjoy the fast but sensual thrusts my hips provided, let her feel safe enough to not panic because I knew the next time I was inside of her...she would probably sleep in pain that night.

When she buried her face to the crook of my neck and rolled her hips to match my relentless fucking, my eyes rolled back into my fucking head.

What the fuck? Was she supposed to feel that fucking good? Was this fucking normal?

There was not better pussy I've ever been into and I'm not even fucking saying shit just because she was wrapped around me right now. I looked down at her but she hide her face between my neck, preventing me from gazing at her pretty face.

"Ellie." I called deeply, not caring how desperate I sound. She clenched me again and I groaned, shutting my eyes slightly to not loose fucking control. "You're doing so good, topolini." I whispered, holding her chin with my hand as I made her look at me. Fuck she's so gorgeous.

The look on those pretty brown eyes, her parted swollen lips...cazzo, merda...shit..

My expression softened into a look of admiration, happy it was her underneath me and not anybody else, as corny as that fucking sounds. She could ask for my fucking her in that moment and I wouldn't hesitate to give it to her.

Her moans fueled my need, and it pushed me to snap my hips faster on her, encouraging me to keep going just so I could see the pleasure and bliss on her face. Ellie hand me in the palm.of her fucking hands, and I worshipped her every fucking being, because she deserved to be worshiped like the goddess she is.

She could do to me as she pleased and I'd let her, and that's what messed me the fuck up.

"D-daddy." Ellie whispered, her whole body tensing due to how sensitive she was. We've overestimated her, and right now she must be sore as fuck, but that's how I wanted her. I couldn't wait any longer to have her. "Relax for me. Just let me make you feel good." I whispered, leaning down to peck her as I continuedmoving my hips on hers in a steady fast pace.

She shivered, looking up at me so innocently it snatched my soul.

Who the fuck is this damn woman?

I held her hips, guiding her as each thrust earned a moan from her chest. Her hair flowed down her back and framed the bed, the ends caressing my fingertips when her head fell back. For a second, I couldn't fathom our situation. I was on too of her--fucking her and she was actually mine--ours.

She looked up at me, and suddenly bear-hugged me, kissing my shoulder as I continued circling my hips. She moaned, muffling the noise with my skin as my fingers caressed her back. I was speechless. In an utter daze sat the gorgeous woman.