Disappeared

CLANK!

A male red echidna forced his locker open and took out his stuff. Once more he was taunted by his bullies and couldn't wait until graduation tomorrow. "Knuckles?" He turns and sees a pink female hedgehog with stunning green eyes standing there with a comforting smile. "Hey Amy..." he said and slams the locker. "Jet and Shadow got to you?" She asked and he nods. "Want me to beat them up?" She asked and he smiled. "Nah.... I got one day left to deal with them." He replied. "Fair enough, anyways want to go bowling after graduation?" She asked. "Yeah sounds like fun.... Tails and Sonic joining us?" He asked and she nods. "Yeah personally I want it to be us but Tails will be leaving for that high end tech college across the country so I figured the four of us could hangout one last time u til he comes back." She said as they walked down the hallway. "Yeah that sounds good. But you want to hangout tonight?" He asked with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Actually yeah that would be nice." She smiled and they leave the school not knowing Sonic heard their conversation. "You better not be stealing Amy from me Red." He thought.

At Amy's apartment she walks over and gives Knuckles a glass of cherry kool aid. "Thanks" he said and takes a sip as she sat down. "No problem" she smiled then sips on hers. She looks at knuckles who was rubbing his thumb on his glass blushing. "Are you ok?" She asked setting her glass down. "Look..... umm Amy ya know we known each other for a long time right....." he asked setting his glass down. "Well yeah we known each other since we were five." She smiled and his purple eyes look up into her emerald eyes. "Well ummmm since umm 8th grade.... I um...." He clears his throat and turns on the couch to face her. "I um develop a deeper feeling for you.... I.... I like you Amy... like... like you like you...." He said and she was shocked but smiled and brushed back her bang. "Really?" She asked and he nods. "You're smart, kind, have a heart like no other....beautiful." He felt his face heating up more and she blushed. "Wow I didn't know...." She said. "If you don't feel the same I will unders—" he was cut off when Amy kissed him. His heart fluttered with joy and kisses her back. Outside of the window Sonic growled and storms off while grabbing his cellphone. The ringing in his ear sung until a male voice answered. "Hello blue" he said. "Scourge, remember that favor you owe me for covering your ass when you snuck out?" He said. "Yes I remember you told my mom and aunt Aleena that I was sleepwalking and that was why I was alseep in the yard." Scourge replied. "Well I'm cashing it in. I have someone who needs to disappear because I won't let him steal Amy from me." He said. "Who is it?" Scourge asked smiling. "Knuckles..."
Knuckles and Amy happily cuddle up in her bed after a round of blissful sex. He felt happy she returned his feelings and couldn't wait for their date the night after graduation. "Finally something is going right in my life"

Graduation day was probably the best day of Knuckles life. He's leaving his hell and starting a new life with Amy as his girlfriend. Once outside the two kiss and he heads back to his place to get ready for bowling night. He sends Amy a text asking what she was going to wear in a flirty way making her smile. She sent flirty text back with a winking face as she got ready. He got ready himself and decided to stop somewhere to get Amy a little something and tails for a going away gift. Once he exited his apartment and got into his car then starts driving away, a 1967 dark blue impala with tinted windows drove behind him.

Hours later Amy checks her phone again as Tails throws the ball on the lane making a thundering sound before striking the white pins. "Yo Ames you ok?" Sonic asked sipping on a soda. "I'm worried about Knux..." she said. "He might've changed his mind" Tails said but was starting to worry too. "He would've called us if that was the case." Amy pointed out. "That is true" Tails agreed as Sonic was walking up to take his turn. "Maybe I should call him" Amy said as Sonic rolled his eyes and tossed the ball. Amy gets up and dialed knuckles phone and soon it was picked up. "Knuckles thank god whe—" "Who is this?" A male voice said. "Ummm Amy. His girlfriend who is this?" She asked scared. "This is Green Hill station police im sorry to inform you miss but—" "BUT WHAT?!" Amy yelled scared.

"Your boyfriend has been kidnapped and disappeared without a trace...."