Meet The Boss

Amy groans as she woke up and finds her wrist tied and mouth covered. Her body slid when the van stopped and when the doors open they take out by the wrist. She starts to struggle in their grasp as they take her into a large building. Inside looked vibrant but dark with people talking and making deals. Clearly these were gang members and mafia members from all around. "Where am I? Where are they taking me?!" She thought and tries her lucky again until the black male tiger puts a gun to her side. "Jeez the boss wasn't kidding about you being a fighter." He said. "Who's your boss and how the fuck does he know me?" She said in the gag as they got in the elevator. The red male raccoon pulls her gag down. "What did you say?" He growled and she repeats it. "You'll see once we bring you to him." The elevator reaches the top floor and when it opens Amy saw a stunning dark decor penthouse. The windows were tall and looked out to an unknown city, second floor balcony was lit with dim but illuminating lights, as well as the bar area that separates the kitchen and living room.

The two men take Amy and sat her down on one of the black leather chairs then sat on the other two beside her

The two men take Amy and sat her down on one of the black leather chairs then sat on the other two beside her. A female blue jackal maid in all black comes out and sees them. "Get the boss" the tiger said. She nods and walks away to the stair case that was lit up as well. Amy watched her disappear into the hallway above and was getting more nervous. "Who is this boss? Why did he bring me here? How does he know me?! What does he want with me?!" She thought then heard the maid walking down the steps. "He will be down here shortly anything I can you three to drink?" She asked with a southern accent. "Whiskey" the two men said. "And you miss?" She looks at Amy who was surprised at this. "Ummm just water please...." She said. The maid nods and walks into the kitchen grabbing her a bottle water and gave it to the raccoon. He opens it and Amy opens her mouth a bit for him to press the tip of the bottle on her lips and rose it to let the water flow in her mouth. He lowers the bottle as she gulps down the water. "Need more?" He asked and she shook her head. The raccoon nods as he puts the lid back on and sets it on the coffee table just as the maid brought their drinks. "Anything else? After all the boss wants to make sure you're comfortable as you wait." She said while looking at Amy. "Why does he care if I'm comfortable?" Amy growled. "Simple Ames because I want you to be comfortable." A male voice said but it sounded more seductive and slightly deeper yet familiar. The maid steps aside as someone walks up behind her. Amy's eyes widen and feeling all her emotions going haywire seeing him in a dark suit with the button down shirt showing off a stronger chest. Yet his long fur had gotten a bit longer and his purple eyes while still alluring had a scar going down the right side. Amy couldn't believe it but there he stood, stronger, more handsome, and alive.

"Knuckles....."