Locket

Amy drops the phone and then runs out of the bowling alley to her car. She didn't even tell Tails or sonic she left until she saw them in her mirror as she drove off. "I wonder what happened?" Sonic asked yet he knew the reason. "I don't know because let's go something isn't right plus we need to give her phone and purse back." Tails said and the two tailed male yellow fox runs to his car. "Sonic come on!" Tails yelled at the male blue hedgehog. "I'm coming jeez!" He said and heads to the car.

Amy drove around the city until she saw the lights then pulled up slowly. Her heart drops seeing knuckles car and pulls over. She runs over only to be stopped by police. "Miss you ca—" "WHERE IS HE?! KNUCKLES CANT BE GONE!!!" She yelled tears falling. "Hey guys let her through" she chief said and they do. Amy runs to the chief who saw the pure sadness and heartbreak in her eyes. "Please tell me you were lying on the phone....." she begged and he shook his head. She cried and dropped to her knees then felt him hugging her. "I'm so sorry miss, but we will do everything in our power to find him. Is there anyone you can think of that would do this?" He said. "Not that comes to mind... wait! Jet Hawk and Shadow Dark they bullied him a lot in high school and said something about watching his back in the real world." Amy said. "Ok we will start there Miss Amy and call for any updates. But until then take this we found it in his car address to you." The chief handed her a small box and she takes it. When she opened it she teared up more. It was a locket she been looking at everytime she knuckles, sonic and tails would go to the mall.

She closed the back and held it close to her heart as tears fell

She closed the back and held it close to her heart as tears fell. "Also who is Tails?" The chief asked. "One of his best friends why?" Amy asked and looked up seeing a gift bag with Tails name on it. "He got him a going away gift....oh my kind hearted red." Amy stood up and takes the bag. "Going away?" The chief asked. "Yes our friend tails is leaving for college across the country." She explained and he nods. "Well then would you like me to break the news to him or—" "No I'll tell them...." She said. "Does knuckles have any family who needs to know of his disappearance?" He asked. "Well his parents kicked him out of the house because his older brother was moving back in with his pregnant girlfriend over the summer. His grandfather gave him money to get an apartment and a part time job at his company before he passed two months ago. So only his parents and brother yet I highly doubt that they'll care." Amy looks down and the chief shook his head feeling bad for this young man. "Well thank you Amy. You've been a big help now go home and get some rest ok?" He said. "Yes sir.... Thank you." She said and walks away. "Poor girl..." he sighed.
Amy drives down her street and pulls up to the apartment parking lot where she sees Tails and Sonic waiting. Once she gets out of the car she hands Tails knuckles gift but hid the locket in her hoodie pocket. "Amy what's this?" "It's a gift from knuckles.... The police wanted me to give it to you..." she said. "Police?" They said. "Yeah.... Knuckles was kidnapped and seemed to disappear without a trace....." she said and started crying again. Sonic walks over and hugs her while petting her hair as tails tearfully opens the gift seeing the laptop he needed for his new school. "Oh Knux...." Tails said and cries worried. Sonic sees the heartbreak in them both and felt a twinge of guilt yet once Amy hugged him thinking he's sad too, that faded away.

"Knuckles you would've been fine if you hadn't taken my girl."