Hacker

Sonic paced frantically thinking of where Sally and Mina were. "First Amy now them?!" He said as he was panicking. "I can't figure out who is doing this! The police are fucking idiots a—" he was cut off by the doorbell. "The fuck?" He swings the door open and looks down seeing a box yet, it looked stained. He picks it and brings it into the house. A note falls and he picks it up.

Sonic,
You're heartbreaking days are over but here's two hearts you can keep that you haven't broke~ Oh but don't worry about never seeing them again because
YOU ARE NEXT

Sonic drops the note and opens the box seeing two hearts labeled with Sally and Mina's names. Sonic eyes widen and screams before tossing the box on the floor. He immediately phones for the police who acted quickly and started investigating. Sonic was soon transferred to a safe house outside of the city. Unknown to all of them that this was part of Knuckles and Amy's revenge plan.

Amy sips on wine as Knuckles placed a card down on the table. "I think I won~" he smirked and leans to collect his prize only to feel her hand stop him. "Sit down red~" she smiled and placed her cards down beating him. His jaw drops and scoffs impressed as she collected the cash and wrapped chocolate. "You have to be the first person to beat me~" he smiled. "Because I know your tricks~" she smirked and finished her glass. "Do you now?~" his eyes sparked as he got up and walked over to her. "Yes~" she said as he leaned over her chair and lifted her chin. "I got some new tricks but it'll only work with you in bed and na—" Shadow burst through the doors. "Sorry to interrupt but you need to see this boss and miss." He said with a smile and they looked at each other then smiled knowing what it's about.
They walked up to the hackers floor and the doors open for them. "They're here" Shadow said. The hacker turns in his chair and smiled. "I must say the plan worked" he smiled. "So the backstabbing hedgehog is here?" Knuckles asked. "Yes he's here we got his safe house address want me to send a signal to the others to finish him off?" The hacker asked. "Not yet we want to drive him mad. Make him paranoid and it'll weaken him." Amy said coldly with a smile that even made a chill go down Knuckles spine. "Hot fucking damn~ what a woman~" He thought. "Ok fair enough I'll provide anything to help you with that." the hacker smiled. "By the way you and the misses still doing well in your new home?" Knuckles asked as the hacker turns around to his computer. "Oh yeah definitely thanks to you." He replied with appreciation. "Well we will leave you to your work tell Cream we said hello" Amy said. "Can do Amy." The hacker said.

"Have a goodnight Tails"