Chrismas part 2

Amy waves goodbye to the maids that stayed to help clean up from the party and shuts the door. She looked around the empty penthouse with a faint sound of the wind blowing outside while the snow falls peacefully. Her heels echoed as they clicked on the floor while she walked to the bar. She pours the last bit of wine into a glass and finished it. "I wondered where Knuckles disappeared to" she said and puts the glass in the sink before walking through the penthouse. She soon finds a wall then admired the small bust of his father. "I wonder if he made up with his parents" she thought before jumping back when the wall soon opened. Knuckles walks out and jumps back seeing her. "Oh Amy is the party over?" He said. "Yes it is now where does this lead?" She said and he sighed then shows her. They walked down the hallway and to the room where the pictures were. "Sonic really hurt you didn't he?" She looks at him and he nods. She walks up and puts her hand on his face. He looks into her eyes and held her hand. "Don't worry my love we will get our revenge on him. Besides I want his cold cheating heart on a platter for my Valentine's Day gift~" she smiled sadistically and he smirked. "This is why we're married because we think so much alike. That was exactly what I was going to give you." He said and pulled her closer. "You know me so well~" she purred. "But I do have something for you tonight" he said. "Is it the latest book trilogy I been dying to read with a bottle of my favorite wine and a pink heart pattern gun~" she said and he chuckles. "Lets see" he said and they head back to the living room where he pulls out one large box and smaller box. She opens it and it was exactly what she wanted. He smiled as she checked out her gun and puts it back. "I love it thank you" she said. "Well of course only the best for my beautiful and only rose." He said and kisses her. "I just feel bad I didn't get you anything because I been so busy with planning...." She looks down. "Amy" he said and starts laying her back on the couch. "My beloved rose I already have the greatest gift and that is you as my wife~ my everything~" he said and she blushed. "Why me though? I never asked. You were always surrounded by beautiful women." She said. "Those women had nothing on you~ they don't have your heart~ your kind nature~" his hand glides up her thighs. "Your strong beautiful legs and thighs." His hand glides up her side caressing the hourglass torso. "Your perfect hips, sides and soft skin~" he leans and kisses her neck making her sigh as his hand glides under her sweater and her bra. "Your soft and perky breast" he hissed and she moans when he squeezed her breast. "You're all the woman I want~" he licks her neck and that did it for her. "Take me~"

Meanwhile with Sonic he was gazing out his window looking out at the snow. A flash back to Amy in freshman year of high school of her twirling in the snow. Her smile as bright as the white snow and emerald eyes shine. How she walked over and took Knuckles who was watching his feet crushing the snow, by his hands and drags him to join her. Sonic growled that she choose knuckles but then saw a spark in her eyes she never showed with him. "She..... she was in love with him the whole time...... shit...." he thought and realized he not only hurt Tails and Knuckles that day but he shattered Amy's heart loosing someone she truly loved. "Damn it..... Fuck.... What have I done?! GAH IM A FUCKING IDIOT!" He thought and starts drinking his whiskey from the bottle.

"Something tells me karma gonna claim my life...."