Reveal

Sonic groans as he slowly woke and noticed he was in a room with photos of him with red Xs and bullet holes. "What the hell?" He said looking around and noticed his legs were tied where he couldn't move them. "Tails?! SHADOW JET IF THIS IS A JOKE ITS NOT FUNNY!" He yelled. "Oh it's not blue." He looks over to the shadowy door as thick clicked heels echo. Sonic's eyes widen knowing the voice and his heart raced. "Amy...." He said and she emerged from the darkness wearing black pantsuit with a low V-neck showing her breast with a shear veil over it. "Hello sonic" she said. "You're alive....." he said. "I been alive and as you can tell I'm well taken care of~" she smiled. "What happened to you?" He asked. "Simple I was taken, brought here, learned that it was to save me from marrying a backstabbing man like you, and well found out what happened all those years ago. During my time here I learned the ways of the crime world and I found it very interesting and exciting." She smiled and pulls out her new gun. "Amy please I'm sorry for everything and I mean every—" "Sonic it's too late for that. The moment you laid your hands on me and told me what you did was the day I lost all love, respect, and trust for you. You were one of my closest friends and you hurt so many people. Yet one person you hurt the absolute worst and left him to be beaten, raped, burned, and die." Amy growled. "How do you know all that?.... I never told you" he said. "Because I found out when my husband had his men beat the hell out of Scourge and his posse." She said. "Husband? Who are you married too?" Sonic asked. "The person you tried to get rid of" Sonic hears a male voice say yet it was different but familiar. Amy steps aside as knuckles wearing an all black suit enters and sonic was shocked. "Kn-knuckles?! H-how?!" He said completely shocked. "Simple because you idiots didn't even double check if I was dead." Knuckles said walking up and then yanked the blue quills bending back his head. "I laid in that mud for hours and in that cold rain. Yet I was lucky and given a second chance at life. And by everyone thinking I was dead made my plans even more perfect." He let's go of his quills. "I never forgot how you sent your cousin and his gang to take me away."

Years ago that faithful day

Knuckles placed the gifts in the car and walks to the driver side getting ready to text Amy when someone comes from behind. He dropped his phone and keys as he tried to fight but the person was too strong. "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!" He heard Shadow and Jet yell as they started fighting two masked men. Knuckles vision was getting blurry yet he saw how shadow and jet laying on the ground getting beaten. He felt his body getting heavy as it was tied and placed in the trunk. When he woke up he had no idea where he was yet saw Scourge grinning. Then his torment began.

"I went through hell and you knew it all. Hell I think you even joined in on the beatings didn't you?" He asked and Sonic looks down. "DIDNT YOU?!" "YES I DID!!!!" He confessed. "I did... I hated you so much for taking Amy away..... I had no idea she loved you for years...." He said. "Guess you had time to think" Amy hissed. "I did.... I'm sorry" he said. "It's too late for that now Sonic" Amy said. "You hurt so many more people by the actions you took. Shadow and Jet, Tails, Cream, our families, the people that help search for me, law enforcement, but mostly Amy and I" knuckles growled. "Now it's time we return the favor." He smiled wickedly. "You have fun knux let me know when you're done so I can cut off his cheating dick." Amy growled. "Of course my rose" he smiled. Amy walks away and knuckles rolled up his sleeves. Sonic was nervous but knew one thing.

Knuckles and Amy were going to end his life.