6 years later

The police arrested and interrogated Jet and Shadow who to everyone's surprise was the ones who reported the kidnapping. They were just released from the hospital after receiving treatment for the beatings they suffered from trying to stop the masked men. Police located a nearby CVT cameras which proved their story. They managed to find the impala with a missing license plate at the boat docks. Yet it was picked clean except for the fur in the trunk that belonged to knuckles. Amy went to Jet and Shadow and asked why they tried to save him after they bullied him throughout high school. Turns out their new girlfriends found out and wasn't too happy for what they did so they wanted to find him and apologized. Amy nods and talked to Rouge and Wave who confirmed what they said and she saw they still weren't happy with the two. As for Knuckles's parents and brother, to Amy's disbelief they were devastated with the news. His parents showed genuine guilt for kicking their youngest son out and cutting contact with him and his brother felt awful for demanding them to do so. Everyone felt horrible about what had happened to knuckles who was kind and helped others. A year passed and the case went painfully cold. Soon a memorial was held for the lost echidna believing he was dead. Amy was in tears the whole time and so was tails when he flew back for the memorial. The only dry eye out of the large crowd was Sonic yet guilt started to form again. "What have I done....." he thought then walks over to Amy and hugged her while forcing a tear down his face.

5 years later

Amy walks out of her work fiddling with her purse to get her keys. Her locket swings a little and lays back on her upper chest as she pulled her keys out. Once she gets into the car she immediately felt like something bad was going to happen. She shook it off and turns on the car then grips the steering wheel as a small diamond ring glitters in the sun. She was exhausted and picked up some takeout before arriving home to a small but nice house. The keys jiggled the locks and she opens the door then shuts it after entering in. "Sonic I'm home!" She shouted and puts the good down. She pulls out the little white and red boxes then heard sonic walking down the hall. "I thought you were staying over tonight?" He asked walking up then kissed her cheek. "I was overworked today plus my boss saw I was about to fall over and sent me home." She said grabbing some chopped sticks. "Oh well got my rice noodles?" He asked. "Yes" she smiled and eats her rice. Two years ago Sonic finally asked Amy out on a date and it soon lead to their engagement three months ago. After they ate Amy went to take a shower and changed into her rose pattern pajama pants and red tank once she got out and dried off. She goes to put the wet towel in the hamper when she noticed something in it. She picks up the lace thong she knew wasn't hers but looked brand new. "Maybe it's a gift from sonic..." she thought but deep down had her doubts. She walks into the bedroom and notice something tucked under the bed. She bends over and pulls it out seeing it was a different lace thong. Her blood boils and soon Sonic's phone buzzed on the nightstand. She walks over to it and sees a notification from a group message. She taps on it and types in Sonic's password unlocking the phone. Her heart sank seeing sexy messages from his coworkers Sally and Mina.

Sally: did pinky suspect us at the house when she got home?

Mina: yeah I was so close with you thrusting in me~

Amy gritted her teeth but texted back.

Sonic: No she didn't suspect, but she left to stay over at Blaze's so come on back over~

Sally: On the way big blue~

Mina: Can't wait~

Amy slams his phone down and got dressed then packed a bag before storming down the hall. "Whoa Amy where are you going?!" He asked and she throws her ring at him then smacks him across the face. "ANYWHERE BUT HERE ITS OVER YOU CHEATING FUCKER!!!" Amy yelled and Sonic went pale. "Amy wait please I—" "Don't fucking bother! I saw the thongs! I saw the messages!!! By the way your whores are on the way back!" She pushed passed him. "Am—" "WHY?! Why would you do this?! How long were you cheating?!" She demanded. ".......seven months..... but Amy you started working more and I really—" "Ever heard of masterbating?! And I will not be blamed for your choices! It's over!" She yelled and he smacks her then grabs her arms. "Ow!" She screamed. "Listen and listen good you pink bitch! I didn't have my cousin take knuckles away just so you could leave me!" He said and then realized what he just admitted. Amy's eyes widen and her heart sank more. "I mean..." he lets her go and she punches him. "YOU KNEW WHAT HAPPENED TO KNUCKLES?! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS DISAPPEARANCE?! YOUR BEST FRIEND?!" She yelled in disbelief. "WELL YEAH HE STOLE YOU FROM ME!!!! I WANTED YOU HE DIDNT DESERVE YO—" Amy slaps him. "Where is he?!" She demanded. "Don't know what my cousin did to him but clearly he's never coming back." Sonic growled and Amy punched him, kicked him in the leg and pushed him to the ground. She grabbed her bag and keys then left the house to head to the police station. Yet her car breaks down so she walks through the dark road and passed a dark van. "Is that her? The one the boss wants?" A male voice said and another held up her picture. "Yep that's her" the other said and they slowly drove behind her. Amy shivered from the cold wind and didn't hear the van approaching. By the time she noticed two masked men jump out and knocked her out before putting her in the van then drove off. The driver held up a radio and pressed a button.

"We got her boss we're on the way back."