10 years later

"Mom!" Amy turns her head seeing a little nine year old red hedgehog boy with green eyes. "Yes Saw?" She said closing her book. "Blade won't let me watch Scooby doo" he pouts. "Well it is his day with the tv Saw" Amy said and he huffs then goes to play with his tablet. She shook her head and opens her book only to hear the door open. She smiled seeing knuckles and their seven year old daughter a female pink echidna with purple eyes walk in. Knuckles had shopping bags from her favorite stores and she was sipping on juice. "Thank you for shopping with me daddy" she smiled cutely as he set the bags down. "Of course princess" he smiled and Amy smiled shaking her head. "Hi mommy" she waved. "Hey Ava baby." Amy said and Ava went to her room with a smile on her face. "You really spoil her ya know that?" She smirked and knuckles shrugged. "What can I say she's my little princess and you" he pulls out a big red box. "Are my queen~" he said and she opens the box seeing a new dress she been wanting. "Thank you my king~" she said and they lean into kiss. "Mom!!!" They turn seeing a male red hedgehog with purple eyes run in. "Blade what's wrong?" She said. "SAW TURNED OFF MY SHOW WITH HIS TABLET!" "DID NOT!" Amy and Knuckles looked at each other then back at their twin sons. "Brothers..." they said.
Later that night after all three of their children sleep Knuckles and Amy enjoy some wine and some time alone discussing meetings with a new mafia boss. "So who do you think it is?" Amy asked. "I don't know but he already fears us so it'll be smooth." He smiled. "Good~" she smiled and sets her glass down. He does the same and she gets on his lap. "Ya know I'm really happy you brought me here all those years ago" she said. "Same here" he replied and they kiss.

"I can't wait to see what more our perfect future holds."

End