Messing with Sonic

New Year's Day finally passed and life is going back to the usual routine. Amy was looking forward to start driving sonic mad. Knuckles smiled seeing her smile as he finished up the first part of their plan. "Is it ready?" She asked. "Yes give it to Blaze she'll be able to sneak it without being spotted." He said. Amy takes the item and giggles going to Blaze. "My sweet little rose." He chuckled.
Sonic was smoking weed as he sat in his living room while his new roommate snorts up white powder. "Blue~ this is good shit~" she said. "Told ya Lupe" he smiled at a the female grey wolf. She licked her lips and got on his lap then takes a puff of his joint. "Smooth~" she smiled and kisses him. Soon the door knocks and he sighed. "Clean this up real quick." He said and she does as he walked to the door. Once he answered he saw no one and froze seeing another package. He cautiously picks it up and brings it in the house. Once he opened it he saw pictures of him that seemed to been taken a long time ago. Plus Lupe's tank in a bag labeled with his scent. He looks back at her and yells at her for her stalking. Lupe was confused until she saw the box. "Sonic! Wait please I can—" "GET OUT!!!" He yelled and she leaves. Meanwhile Blaze smiled seeing the scene unfold and leaves to tell knuckles and Amy.
The following day as Sonic goes to leave his car failed to start making him curse. Then his power gets cut off making him leave to go to a hotel until it gets fixed. He growled as he walks through the hotel hallways with his order and couldn't get in his room with his key. He scoffed and sat in the lobby to eat until the hotel's manager got him a new room key. He finally lays in bed only to run to the bathroom and vomit for an hour and slept on the floor next to the toilet. He stayed sick for a week realizing he been dealing with food poisoning.

Amy and Knuckles laugh once they got the news and are very pleased with the results. Amy smiled at her husband and got on his lap then kissed him passionately. "Whoa where did that come from?~" he asked. "I guess having us messing with sonic going so perfectly well is just turning me on~" she smiled and he chuckled. "Oh it is?~" he smiled. "Very~" she purred and kisses him. He swiftly picks her up and takes her to their martial bed.
Her nails claw down his back as she moans and his lips suck on her neck. He grips the pillows on the sides of her as he thrust deeper in her wet slit. "Knux~" "Amy~" they kiss passionately as the lust brewed and sexual energy increased. He flips her on her stomach and their finger intertwine. She moans as he licks and kisses her shoulder while he slowly thrusts just to savor her. She enjoys the slow thrusts her eyes were barely stayed open as their wedding rings sparkle by the light of the moon. Her body continues to melt under him as he sped up the thrusts. "Knuckles please breed me~ I want to bear your children~" she begged and he smiled. "As you wish~" he purred and flips her on her back then on top of him. She flips her head back as her body rode his cock making it pop in and out of her uterus. He admires her body as her breast bounce and her moans filled the room. He felt his gut tightening and heat up then held down her hips and she felt his semen filling her uterus. She plops down next to him and he tossed the cover over them. "I love you" he said and kissed her forehead. "I love you too~" she purred and cuddles up next to him. "Ya know what I'm looking forward too~" she said as her rubs her arm. "What?~"

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow when we bring him in~"