#1: "Warrior Cats: Your Destiny" by EpicCroft

Foreword: The admins of WWHQ our proud to present our premiere of critic reviews! We are very proud and happy to know that our little fan-based account is beginning to 'burst' into the real world, attracting more and more Warriors [Cats] fans as the days move on! We are also extremely joyful that our wonderful fans have decided to allow us to review their well-thought Warriors [Cats] fanfictions!

Brief description: [created by @EpicCroft] After the clans were destroyed by fire and Twolegs, the survivors must band together to create four new clans from rogues and Kittypets and make sure not to repeat the same mistakes of the past.

|EpicCroft's mentor is Wolfyfang- who wishes only to advice her apprentice of her mistakes, so her apprentice can overcome them in the future|

The seven predators and the prey in a warrior's path: [the seven difficulties/assessment points and the one major unique and most thoughtful point (each prey may very!)]

[predator one: the fox] [description: the originality] EpicCroft easily beat the fox when forced to face it- with a story for everyone to participate, she was both flexible and smart with the way she developed the story. It was the first roleplay tale put in story format, and was done very well. EpicCroft's unique and craft mind surpassed the fox without a question.

[predator two: the badger] [description: each personality] EpicCroft passed this skill with great difficulty. Being told each personality by each Roleplayer was not an easy task, and at points in time, the personality change (even if it was minor) tended to be quite noticeable. These moments mostly occurred at the start of Warrior Cats: Your Destiny, when the formal cruel and mean cats suddenly dropped all the doubt and decided to join the Clan. But despite this, EpicCroft managed to pass it with the thought she put into the story's further development.

[predator three: the hawk] [description: the moment]EpicCroft hunted and chased down the mouse, killing it with great ease. The thought put into her story was amazing, as she developed a whole new concept and fashion of Roleplaying, and developed her writing skills at the same time. Each chapter left us wanting more and each corner lead to a whole new scene of drama-packed action! No reader could ask for anymore thought to be added to this wonderful new concept of a book!

[predator four: the prey] [description: the precision- generalized] EpicCroft passed this skill quite neatly. The precision in her grammar and vocabulary was quite nice, as she used good-level words and good grammatical structure. Although some deeper level words could've been added and a few things were confusing, such as the use of two 'dots' for the dot-dot-dots instead of three. Another problem found here was each title of a clan.... ShadowClan- not Shadowclan.

[predator five: the sickness] [description: the detail] EpicCroft passed this skill. As mentioned before, higher level words could have been used and the thought in a moment could have been thought out more, and more detail could have been added to delve deep into the moments, and explore them to the max. Though overall, an appropriate amount of detail was used.

[predator six: the death] [description: the emotion/feeling] EpicCroft passed this skill quite neatly. With an appropriate amount of emotion given in each given moment. Although more emotions could have been added to maximize the story to its best effects, each moment was well thought out, and the emotions were delivered clearly.

[predator seven: the clan life] [description: the character and story development] EpicCroft passed this skill with bits of difficulty here and there (perhaps some major ones at some points), yet overall made a wonderful performance. Her story is very enjoyable to each and every reader, who enjoys all sorta of genres- such as adventure and action- maybe with a tad of romance and horror too! Although some parts could have been developed deeper and some moments were... touchy, the story wrapped up clearly and thoughtfully, leaving the readers and roleplayers ready for the sequel!

[prey: the mouse] [description: the moment] EpicCroft passed this skill with difficulty. Some of the moments were very confusing at points, and very rushed. Though the thought put into some later chapters or later sentences would slowly clear it up... The clear moment wasn't always provided... Though it was later explained more clearly.

Alright, that is our first ever WWHQ book review! We hope that EpicCroft has found this helpful and that readers may find this book interesting enough o go and check it out!