Chapter 15: Strike Back!

Hey guys its been forever since iv last written this story. Iv been focusing on my other story Our Love Story. You should check that one out as well, but any ways heres a new chapter hope you enjoy.
-FireDragon_
My POV
"FOR MASTER RIAOS!!!!!!" Yelled out Alexander. He magic charged up furiously.
"THIS IS FOR EMILY!!" Yelled Harry. His fist was in a red armor. It covered his whole arm. Blazed in flame as well. They both dashed toward each other and collided.
"Arrgghhhhh!!!!!" They both yelled. But one of them knew that had the upperhand.
"For Emily!!!!!" Harry yelled. His fist erupted with even more fire. Over running Alexander's magic. From there collision, a huge ball of fire had formed.
"What is that?" Melannie asked.
"Its Harry." Emily said.
"You think he won?" Replied Melannie.
"Im sure of it.. I have faith in him. Now lets go find Riaos." And off they went too find Riaos.
The ball of flame disappeared. Leaving Harry standing. His whole right arm was covered in cuts and blood. His sleeve of his shirt and coat gone.
"How? How did a weakling like you defeat me?" Alexander murmured.
"Sometimes the strongest of strongest have weak spots. It takes a weakling like me to
find it." Harry said. Thats when Alexander fell unconscious. Harry fell to his knees, and started to sweat and breathe hard.
"Shit, that ability used alot of magical power. I have to keep going." Thats when Harry flew up into the air and dashed toward Riaos.

(Silver's fight.)
"Is that all you got?" He said. The two yi-yang sister stood and looked at him.
"Might as well go full drive form." Isabell said.
Thats when one of them glowed black and the other glowed white. Hair was lifted up and there eye color changed. They dashed off and punched Silver in the jaw. He slid back and dashed off. Kicking, punching and headbudding them. Every hit he launched landed.
"You little shits. Its over now." Silver went up into the air and chanted.
"Ice Dragon's raging hammer!!!!" A gigantic hamar of ice was formed.
"Its over." He yelled. The gigantic hammer smashed them into the ground. It disappeared and Silver landed. He too fell to the floor. Exhausted.
"Fuck.. I gotta keep moving." He said as he stood up.
"Ima get some bomb food after this rating games.... Like ramen... Or a burger."

(Cloud's fight)
"Now its my turn to beat you into a plup." Cloud said as he clenched his fist and black and yellow lightning erupted from him.
"Things has just gotten even more intresting. Come!" They both dashed and locked heads. At lightning speed they fought, all you heard were booms in the air. Thats when Cloud was able to land a hit and sent Thunder flying into the building.
"Fuck, you sure know how to pack a punch." Thunder said as he whipped the blood from his lip. Before he knew it, Cloud was in his face.
"There's more too it." He whispered. Cloud grabbed him by the head and slammed him through the floor. Sending him down mulitple floor. From up top Cloud stood there floating.
"Roar of the." Cloud chanted. He sucked in the lightning particles. Thunder landed hard on the floor, from impact it made him bounce back up.
"Lightning Dragon Emperor!!!!" Thats when black lightning fused with yellow lightning rushed out Cloud's mouth. At fast speeds it rushed toward Thunder.
"Its over." Thunder mumbled. Lightning struck Thunder.
"Arrggghhhh !!!" He yelled from the hit. He landed and was already unconious.
"I win." Cloud said.
"Now, I'm off to find Riaos.." Cloud said to himself.
"Wow I'm suprise on how all three of your dragon slayers have won Emily." A loud voice echoed throughout the arena.
Everyone looked around, everyone knew who it was.
"But its sucks, cause they won't last longer." He continued. Harry landed on the grass, waiting for whats about too happen. Thats when black fire erupted in three places.
"I am only intrested in Emily and the boy. Harry, the rest have been elminated by me." He said. 
"Cloud strife, Silver Eculiffe and Melannie McGarden, Alexander, Thunder and the Yi-Yang sister have all been defeated." Another voice said.
"Cloud! Silver! Melannie!!!" Harry yelled.
"Now... Its time for the real show to begin. Come find me. Im in the main building. Lets end this." Riaos said.
Harry stood there clenching his fist.
"Its gonna be over for you soon asshole." And he dashed into the air to find Emily.
End of chapter 15