Chapter 4: Harry Vs Issac

Alright first fight. Lets do this!!!

Enjoy the chapter!

-FireDragon_

My POV

"Bring it!" They both said. They dash at each other and clash each other with a fist.

"Arrgggaaaahhh!" They both screamed. They fist still touching, seeing who has the most strength. As fire came out of Harry's side.. And for Issac a dark purplish fire came out of him. They both were launched back.. Both got on there feet....

"Woah... So this is what this gummie bear had in store for me... I feel 10x stronger...." Harry said as he bgan examining his gloves... Harry clutched his fist and dashed to Issac... Swinging his left fist but Issac caught it and grabbed Harry's face and rammed it into his fist.. Thats when Harry kicked him in the jaw and jumped back.

"What else can these things do?" Harry questioned himself... Thats when he charged up his gloved and fire began coming out. He was now flying.

"Oh this is cool..." Harry dash toward Issac with his fist on fire...He felt as if someone was telling him his attack moves... But he let the thought go.

"Iron Fist Of The Fire Dragon!" Harry said. He rammed his first straight into Issac's face sending him flying.

But the body dissapread.

"What the -" Harry waa kicked straight in the back. Sending him flying. He push his arms infront of his to stop the impact.

"Ohh you are pretty strong.... But not as strong as me!!" Thats when Issac was behind Harry and gave him a left right uppercut, to a downcutt and slammed him on the floor. Issac was about to kick Harry when Harry caught his foot and flew him up to the sky. He twirled him around and launched him straight to the floor. Issac came crashing down to floor.

"Woah.... So that what the gummie bear had?" Emily gasped.

"Who would of thought.. That Harry would of gotten something like that..." Silver said.

Harry flew to the ground and began walking to Issac.

"Mmm THATS SO FUCKEN GREAT!!!! I HAVENT FELT MORE EXCITED TO FIGHT SOMEONE THEN !!!! GET READY!!! CAUSE YOU FUCKEN TIME IS UP!!! AHAHAHAHAH" Issac said as he laughed. Issac dissapread.

"Claws Of The Vampire!" Thats when Issac claws got really sharp and and cut Harry everywhere.

"Arrgh" Harry let out a battle cry... Blood began coming out his cheek, his uniform started to rip too. Harry wipped the blood that was on his lip.

"Shit...." Harry said.

"Giving up already?" Issac said.

"Nope.... Sword Horn Of The Fire Dragon." Harry said. His whole body was covered in fire.. He dashed and rammed his head into Issac's face but it went through.

"Huh?" Harry said.

"Nope not today.... Vampire's ultimate Fist!" Thats when Issac fist turned into a dark purple figure of a Block and punched Harry right in the gut.

"Gahhh." Harry said as he coughed up blood and was sent flying and crashed into the ground.

"You think your stronger than me? You guessed wrong....." Issac said.

Harry slowly got up. Panting for air.

"Im just getting started.." Issac said. Thats when he dashed and knees Harry in the face and elbowed him to the floor. Issac started Kicking Harry's head.

"Come on!!! Show me your strength. Don't dissappoint me!!" Issac said.

Thats when Harry grabbed Issac's foot.

Harry got up and slammed his fist straight into Issac's face....

"Guess again?" Thats when the body Harry hit vanished.

"What the..." Harry was covered in darkness...

"Now... Let me show you my true form of nightmares!!"

End Of Chapter 4

Hey guys. Woo already finished with chapter 4. Shits about to go down in the next chapter so be prepared.

(Sorry for my language.."

Next time on Chapter 5: Nightmare's Ilusions.