Chapter 17: Retreving The Fallen Hero!

Wassup guys! How have you all been? Sorry for not updating as much as i often do, but i promise that will change. Anyways i hope you enjoy the new chapter. This arc is starting to wrap up!
-FireDragon_

Several days have past since the Rating Games, all have recovered from there injuries that they got from the games. Today was the wedding. Riaos and Emily's wedding day. For some people it was a big event, for others it was the worst. Emily was in the fitting room getting ready for the day.
"My my, you look beautiful in your dress sweetheart." Emily's mother said with a smile. Emily simply nodded and stared at the mirror. Its been 2 full weeks since she seen Harry.
"I wonder if you would like this dress, Harry.." She thought to herself. Melannie walked into the room, in her dark black dress and red high heels.
"Look at the little princess." Melannie teased. Emily smiled and hugged her.
"Don't worry.. Everything will be fine.. I promise you." Melannie said.
"Okay, now help me finish getting ready." Emily said.

Beyond the mountains in Fiore, lies a abandon prison. Two dim wits stood at the biggest cell.
"Aye, is this the cell she told us?"  One of the dim wits said to the other.
" look down there and tell me if its not you jackass!" The other said as he hit him in the head.  They both looked down, and there was a boy with blue hair hanging in due to hand cuffs attached to chains.
"It is.. But holy cow this is a pretty big prison this Riaos bastard owns." He said.
"Stop being amused by it and lets get Harry out of this cage like Melannie told us too." The two dim wits were Cloud and Silver. Silver froze his index finger into a sharp ice knife and starte cutting.
"Move out the way... Lightning Dragon's iron fist!" Cloud clashed his fit into the outline of a hole Silver made. Silver went straight head first and colliaded with the ground. Cloud jumped down and looked at Harry. Harry was still in the same ripped up clothes from the games.
"These assholes didn't treat yiu very well huh Harry." Cloud murmured as he walked. Both him and Silver walked up to Harry and looked at each other.
"Oi Harry!" They both said. Sliver shook Harry alittle and it caused him to flinch. Slowly Harry was able to lift his head up and open one eye.
"S-silver? C-cloud?" He wheezed.
"You already know! Were here to get you out." Silver said. Silver made a slegehammar out of ice and broke off both chains. Harry fell to his feet.
"What day is it today?" Harry asked.
" Saturday, November 23th." Cloud responded.
Then suddenly Harry's eyes widened as he remember everything that had happen. The Rating Games, his fight with Alexander, his loss to Riaos. He clenched his fist.
"Today's the wedding. Isn't it" He said. His hair covered his eyes.
"Thats right..." Silver said.
Cloud gave Harry the cloths to switch in. It was a pair of black boots, black pants that went tucked inside the boots and a red coat with a black shirt under it.
"Now, lets go crash this party."