Chapter 17 -- You're Gonna Regret that Horan

*At the hotel*

Lola's P.O.V.

"Guys, can we go swimming?" I asked while I was sprawled out on the couch.

Niall and Louis were sitting at the table eating, Liam was playing some game, Harry was on his phone, and Zayn was laying on the ground next to me because I was refused to let him sit with me. Vera was sitting by herself in the corner reading some book.

"Ya let's go for a swim!" Liam popped up.

The boys ran into their rooms and changed into their swim trunks and I ran to my room to put my bikini on. I grabbed my pink polka dot bikini, slipped it on, and then grabbed a towel. I opened the bathroom door and Zayn was waiting right outside

"Oh you scared me!" I yelled and put my hand over my heart.

"Sorry babe. Man, you look so beautiful." he said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist and pressed his lips on to mine.

"Why don't you have your swim shorts on?" I asked.

"Lo, you know I can't swim." he said shyly.

"I know that but you won't even try for me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I was gonna skype with my family while you guys are swimming." he said.

"Oh alright. I know you miss your family so it's okay." I smiled.

Vera suddenly walked out of the other bathroom wearing her black monokini and then went down to the pool. I grabbed Zayn's hand and pulled him back to his room down the hall.

"Boys, are you ready?" I asked while entering the room.

"Yes!" they all said.

"Let's go." I squealed.

Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry all walked towards the door.

"Bye Zayn." I said and kissed his cheek. "Harry wait!" 

He stopped in his tracks and knew exactly what I wanted. He bent half way down and I jumped on his back so he could give me a piggy back ride.

"Bye Zayn!" Harry said and he carried me out the door and we walked down to the pool.

Right when we got down there Liam and Niall jumped in the water. Harry pushed Louis in and then Niall snuck up behind Harry and pushed him in. Vera was over in the corner reading that same book.

"Lola come on!" they all screamed.

"I'm scared!" I laughed.

Niall then climbed out of the water and walked towards me.

"What are you doing?" I giggled.

He looked at me with the cheekiest smile and then shoved me into the pool. I let out the loudest scream and all the boys laughed hysterically.

"You're gonna regret that Horan!" I screamed.

"We'll see about that." he laughed.

"Let's play chicken!" Liam screamed.

"Ok, Niall and Harry, against Liam and Lola. I'm gonna be the judge." Louis said.

Liam swam towards me and I soon found myself sitting on his shoulders. Niall was struggling to get on Harry's shoulders and I couldn't stop laughing. Niall and I had locked our hands together and we were both trying to push one another off our partners shoulders. Luckily I knew where Niall's ticklish spot was. I leaned forward and squeezed his stomach and he reached down to stop me which made him and Harry fall over.

"Whoo! You just got your ass kicked Horan!" I screamed.

I fell backwards off of Liam's shoulders and then he pulled me in for a hug.

"You cheated Lola!" Niall screamed.

"Oh Mr. Judge. Did I cheat in any way?" I asked.

"Technically no you did not." Louis said.

"Well there you go. Don't be a sore loser Horan." I laughed.

Niall then lunged towards me and dunked me under water.

"Niall!" I screamed as I came back up from under the water. We then ended up getting into a huge splash war.

"Lo, where did Vera go?" Harry asked.

"Oh I don't know. She probably got embarrassed by our childish behaviors." I laughed.

"Her loss." he laughed.

"I'm gonna go see if she went upstairs." I said and jumped out of the pool.