Chapter 54 -- The Aftermath

Lola's P.O.V.

After the boys concert and Zayn's little stunt, we headed back to the hotel and got ready for dinner. When Zayn and I got back to our room, he caught me admiring my ring.

"You love it don't you?" he smirked.

"Of course I do, but I can't believe you!" I said and slapped his shoulder.

"What?" he laughed.

"How long had you been planning this for? And when did you even buy the ring?" I asked.

He took my hand and led me to the bed and sat down next to me. He then stared into my eyes and pushed my hair back behind my ear and kissed me and then pulled away and brushed my cheek.

"I was actually planning this for about a year. I knew that after our second year anniversary that I wanted to marry you, and I let the boys know, and they helped me think of a creative way. I also thought that we needed to wait one more year, so I had a whole year to plan for it, and it was hard to keep it a secret. Every time I saw the ring, I would want to ask you right then, but I didn't." he explained.

"Well I'm glad you finally decided to ask." I smiled. "Can you believe that we are getting married?!"

"I can't believe it. It's absolutely amazing." he smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

A few hours later the lads and I went out to dinner and we decided to go to Crystal Palace for dinner because all of the boys love Winnie the Pooh and so do I. Once we got there we were literally attacked by paparazzi and fans. Tons of fans were waiting outside the restaurant and ones with reservations were waiting for us inside. A bunch of them were screaming nasty comments at me, saying I didn't deserve Zayn and I was a whore and I was too ugly for him. This just made Zayn pull me closer to him, and he kept kissing me. He then grabbed my hand and held it tightly. A few girls grabbed my hand so they could see my ring, but my security would push them away. Girls were crowding everywhere and security had to push us through.

"Make way, hungry Irish coming through." Niall shouted.

"Make room for my lady please." Zayn said and held my hand tightly. As Zayn walked in front of me, holding my hand, Harry had his arm wrapped around my waist, and Liam held my other hand, protecting me from fans. Niall was leading us inside and Louis was walking behind to make sure know one would come after me.

Once we got inside, things started to calm down.

"I really like this restaurant lads, good choice." I smiled while taking a drink of my water.

"Ya its awesome." Liam added.

Niall was especially excited to come here because the Winnie the Pooh characters would come around your table and say hi to you and take pics.

After dinner we all headed back to the hotel and got ready to leave tomorrow.

Next Day

"Ahhh I'm so glad to be home." I said while jumping out of the passenger seat of Zayn's land rover. We decided to drop by my parents house and tell them the amazing news. When we reached the front door, he pulled me close before I could open it and kissed me hard. I pulled away and chuckled at him.

"What was that for?" I giggled.

"I just love you so much and I'm so happy you said yes. Did you ever expect to come home from Disney and be the future Mrs. Malik?" he asked.

"I had no idea." I laughed.

"I can't wait until your my wife." he said and pressed his forehead to mine.

"And I can't wait until your my husband." I smiled. I then turned back to the door and walked inside.

"Mom! Dad! We're back!" I hollered.

"Lola!" they hollered running down the stairs.

"How are you sweetie?" my dad asked and put his arms around me

"I'm great daddy. Hi mom." I said and hugged her.

"Hi darling." she said.

My parents then greeted Zayn and gave him hugs. Zayn and I then followed my parents hand in hand into the living room and sat down on the couch. We talked about our vacation and it eventually led up to the good news.

"Mom, dad, did you hear the good news?" I asked.

"No? What news?" they asked.

I stuck out my left hand and their eyes got huge once they saw the ring.

"You're engaged?!" my mom screamed.

"Yes!" I said and jumped up.

"Oh honey! I'm so happy!" she said and hugged me tightly.

She let go of me and then I turned to my dad and he didn't act very surprised.

"Dad, what's wrong? Aren't you happy?" I asked.

"Of course I am sweetie, but I've known about this for a couple months." he laughed.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Zayn asked for my permission." he admitted.

I looked to Zayn and he smiled at me.

"Guilty." he said.

I smiled at him and my dad got up to hug me.

"My little girl isn't so little anymore." he said.

Tears flooded my eyes and I looked at him. "I will always be your little girl daddy." I said.

"I know you will." he said and hugged me.

We sat back down and Zayn grabbed my hand.

"Mom, dad, I also wanted to tell you something else." I began.

"What is it sweetie?" they asked.

"Well since I'm getting married, and I'm officially moving in with Zayn today, I wanted to give you two my house. I don't need it anymore and the twins are still in school and now you two have Kye, so I thought this would be a perfect place to raise him in." I smiled.

"Honey, you don't have to do that." my dad said.

"I know, but I want to." I smiled. My parents both got up and hugged me tightly.

"We love you Lola." they said.

"I love you both too." I said.

A couple hours later, Zayn helped me pack the rest of my stuff in his car. I've been living with him for a year, but not all my stuff was officially at his and the boys flat. I said goodbye to my parents and mom cried her eyes out.

"Don't worry mom. I'm only twenty minutes away." I said and hugged her.

"I know." she said and smiled at me.

Zayn and I then got into his car and took off. I looked back on my house and reminisced about all the amazing things that happened when I lived in it.

When we got to the boys flat, all the boys and Zayn brought my stuff in and carried it to Zayn's room. After they were done, I walked to the third floor (mine and Zayn's room is the only one up here) and took out my phone and took a pic of my ring and then tweeted it.

Lola_Evans: Check out my new left hand bling, courtesy of @zaynmalik ;) pic.twitter/Tg5hYg86Y