Chapter 34 -- I'm Only Me When I'm With You

1 week later

Lola’s P.O.V.

“Don’t do it Zayn. It will be one of the biggest mistakes of your life.” I said, my breathing increasing.

“I’m so sorry baby. I hope you will be able to forgive me one day.” he said. I stared at him with hurt in my eyes, as I felt a nerf bullet hit my forehead.

"You just made the worst mistake of your life! Prepare to be terminated!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw Harry running so I took off after him. Zayn started chasing after me and Harry turned around and ran back towards me and then took my hand when I caught up to him.

“You cheaters! I will find you and hunt you down!” I heard Zayn screaming as Harry continued pulling me down the hallway. The boys were having a concert today in L.A so we decided to have a nerf gun war in the arena before it started.

Harry pulled me into a side room and I was welcomed with Liam’s smiling face.

“Thanks for saving me back there.” I laughed while trying to catch my breath.

“No problem babe.” Harry laughed.

“Alright so whats our plan?” I asked.

“Well we know where our opponents are hiding which is a good start. Niall is hiding behind the instruments, Louis is under the food table, and we know Zayn is back there somewhere, so we should be able to take them out. Liam you go for Niall, Lola you go for Louis, and I’ll get Zayn.” Harry instructed.

“Yes sir!” Liam and I said in sync. We gave Harry the salute sign and split up.

I wandered down the hall searching for Louis, even though I knew he was under the table. I got down on my hands and lifted the table cloth.

“Gotcha!” I screamed. I peered under the table but Louis wasn’t there. Suddenly, I felt something pressed to my back.

“Hands up.” the familiar voice commanded. I turned around and saw Louis and Zayn pointing their nerf guns at me.

“He said hands up blondie.” Louis shouted.

“Alright. Geez!” I screamed putting my hands up. Zayn held his nerf gun up to my back and Louis guided me into the lounge down the hall. We walked in and I saw Niall plopped on the couch.

“Nice! We’ve got a hostage!” he laughed.

Louis playfully pushed me forward and made me sit on the couch. The 3 of them huddled into a circle and I looked behind me to see Liam and Harry outside the door. My eyes grew big and motioned for them to leave. Right as Louis turned around, Liam and Harry ran down the hall.

“Alright. We’ve got one, now we need to get the other two.” Niall stated.

“Well who’s going to watch this one?” Louis asked.

“Well.” I replied.

“Zayn can do it.” Niall suggested.

“You do realize how stupid that sounds right? They know each other’s weaknesses.”

“Don’t worry Lou. I won’t let her try anything.”

“Uh hello, I’m still here. I’m not just a her.”

“Shut up! You’re the enemy!” Louis screamed.

I brought my knees to my chest and burst out laughing.

Louis and Niall left and I was left with my holder, my super hot boyfriend.

I got up and started walking around the room, with Zayn’s eyes on me the entire time.