Chapter 30 -- He Finally Got Me

Lola’s P.O.V.

I didn’t know where I was. All I knew was that I was trapped in some weird house, with Lance, in the middle of the woods. I knew it was morning because the sun was shining through the window and into my face. I tried getting comfortable but I felt like I was sleeping on rocks. That’s when I felt that my phone was in my back pocket. I looked around to see if Lance was anywhere but he wasn’t. I grabbed it out of my pocket and turned on my locator. I was so mad at Zayn for installing it in my phone but now I realize that it was a smart idea. Every time I turned it on, Zayn and my parents would get a text notifying them where I was at. I didn’t know when Zayn would get the notification, so I called him. It rang and rang and finally he picked up.

“Lola!? Are you there?!” he screamed.

As I went to answer, the door started to unlock, so I put the phone under the pillow but made sure Zayn could still hear.

“Well look who’s up! Are you ready to cooperate?” he asked. He walked closer to me and kissed me. I spat at him and he slapped my cheek, causing me to let out a loud scream. He pulled me by my arms and threw me against the wall. He then kicked my thigh where I had a huge bruise from him before. I fell to the ground and he picked me up by my hair and slapped me across the face. I figured this was the end.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

Lola’s parents let the lads and I stay the night so we all slept downstairs in the living room. I heard a loud ding from my phone and then it started vibrating like crazy. I was half asleep but when I saw who was calling I screamed. 

“Lad’s get the police in here! Lola is calling me!”

The lads ran outside and instantly the police ran in and got ready to track the call.

“Lola!? Are you there?!” I screamed.

I heard a loud moan and then a door slam. I turned the speaker on so everyone could hear.

“Well look who’s up! Are you ready to cooperate?” said a voice. I confirmed right away that it was Lance. 

“Why isn’t she talking?” Niall whispered.

“I think Lance walked in and she’s trying to get us to find her.”

Suddenly we heard a loud scream and then a huge thud and more screaming.

I covered my mouth and started crying. The lads grabbed my arm as we listened to Lola scream. Niall, Harry, Liam, and Louis all gasped in horror at the sound of Lola’s screams. All of us jumped when we heard more of Lola’s screams and cries for help. I looked up at the lads with tears in my eyes and I saw tears flowing down their cheeks.

“Please stop! I’m begging you!” she screamed.

“Aww baby, I’m so sorry for hurting you! Please forgive me! Here let me help you in bed.” we heard Lance say. I looked over at the police officer tracking the call and he gave me a nod. I ended the call and he rushed over.

“We tracked the call and she’s about an hour from here! Come on men let’s go!” the officer screamed.

“We’re coming too!” I yelled.

The officer looked at me and nodded.

Lola’s P.O.V.

“Please stop! I’m begging you!” I screamed curling up in the corner.

“Aww baby, I’m so sorry for hurting you! Please forgive me! Here let me help you in bed.” he said and carried me bridal style to the bed.

“Now just relax and I’ll be back in a little bit.” he said and kissed my forehead.