Chapter 28 --I'll Protect You

Lola's P.O.V.

When we pulled into the driveway, my eyes widened. The front door had been broken into and the front windows were shattered.

I gasped and quickly unbuckled my seat belt and ran out of the car.

"Lola wait!" Zayn screamed running after me. I ran inside the house and the living room looked fine. Zayn caught up to me and so did Mads and Vera. I bolted up the stairs to my room and Zayn was right on my heels. I let out a loud gasp when I saw my room.

My room was completely destroyed. Lance had taken red spray paint and written whore right across my wall. He had ripped my bedding to shreds, pulled out all my personal under garment and threw it everywhere. My mirror was shattered and my heart broke when I saw the pictures of Zayn and I were shattered as well. Mads and Vera were in the hallway calling the police. My knees had collapsed underneath me and I fell to the ground. Zayn wrapped his arms around me and held me close. 

"I'm so sorry Lo." he whispered. I held on to him tightly and he kissed my neck.

The police got here eventually and they sent out many more police officers to look for him.

After an hour the police had finally finished questioning me for the second time today, and they had left, but a couple stayed to guard the house. I plopped down on the couch and sighed and then Zayn sat down next to me and I cuddled up to him. 

"I'm so tired of all of this." I sighed.

"I know you are babe. The police will find him, I promise"

I looked up at him and kissed him.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said.

"Alright, holler if you need me."

I nodded and kissed his cheek. I ran upstairs to my bathroom and instantly turned the water on. I stripped out of my clothes and the hot water felt amazing on my freezing skin. I washed my hair and then washed my body. I heard the door open and I assumed it was Zayn and he was checking up on me.

"Zayn?" I asked. I heard foot steps walking towards the shower and I smirked cause I assumed he was going to join me.

"Are you here to join me?" I giggled. The shower curtain suddenly ripped open and I went to let out a scream but a hand had covered my mouth.

"You say one word or let out one scream and you're little boyfriend is dead."

My eyes grew big and I started crying. 

"Get dressed. If you say anything you're dead and so is your boyfriend." At this point Lance was holding a gun to my head and I picked up my clothes. I dropped the towel off my body and quickly got dressed.

"Finally I get to see how hot you actually are." I wanted to throw up so I got dressed even faster. 

He grabbed me by the hair and led me into my room and out the backdoor. (If anyone of you have seen the lying game, Lola's room is similar to Sutton's with the door and everything "external link on side"). The cool air hit my skin and I started shivering. He pushed me and I ran slightly ahead of him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I screamed.

"Taking back what is mine!" he screamed and grabbed my arm.

We walked through the woods and soon came upon his car, parked in a empty lot. He tied a blind fold around my eyes and threw me in the back seat. The whole drive I was thinking about Zayn and how hurt and upset he is going to be when he realizes I'm gone. We finally stopped somewhere and I could tell we were in the woods by the sound of sticks cracking when ever we stepped. I heard a door open and suddenly I was pushed on to a couch. After about 5 minutes later, Lance took the blind fold off me and I my heart stopped when I realized I wasn't on a couch. I was on a bed and my hands were tied to the bed post. Lance had taken his shirt off and was now hovering over me.

"Now its my turn to make you mine." he said and started kissing me. At this point I couldn't do anything and I knew what he was going to do to me. I started crying and he smacked my face. 

"Now babe, come on I know you want me." he continued kissing me but I just pulled my lips together so he couldn't kiss me. I knew he was getting frustrated, so he got up and put his shirt back on. 

"I will make you mine whether you like it or not." He walked to the dresser and grabbed a smaller knife. He flicked it open and ran it down my thigh. I screamed in pain and looked down to see a scarlet color running down my thigh.

"Every time you refuse me, its going to get worse and worse." He turned and walked out the door. I heard him lock it and I started bawling.