Chapter 61 -- And Un To Us A Child Was Born

Lola's P.O.V.

I passed our beautiful baby girl off to Zayn and he just stared into her eyes. I could easily see the love he had for her in his eyes.

“I'm so proud of you Lola.” he smiled and kissed me. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I smiled and laid my head on the pillow.

Zayn then looked at me and then back at Cecilia and started singing.

Isn't she lovely. Isn't she wonderful, Isn't she precious. Less than one minute old. I never thought through love we'd be making one as lovely as she, but isn't she lovely made from love. Isn't she pretty, truly the angel's best. Boy, I'm so happy, we have been heaven blessed. I can't believe what God has done. Through us he's given life to one, but isn't she lovely made from love." he sang.

“That was amazing Zayn. I love you.” I said and he leaned down to kiss me.

About an hour later, the boys were all able to come in a meet her. They all instantly fell in love with her and said they would babysit anytime. As I was resting, I noticed that Niall tweeted a picture of Zayn.

NiallOfficial: It's a girl ;) #CeciliaRose @zaynmalik @Lola_Evans pic.twitter/TY56f4YU3

For the rest of the day, the boys chilled in my hospital room with Zayn and I, and they couldn't stop gushing over Cecilia.

“Hey Lo, I have an idea.” Liam said.

“And what is your idea Liam?” I smiled.

“Why don't we call her Ceci as a nickname?” he asked. I instantly smiled in aw and squeezed his hand.

“Liam, I absolutely love it.” I smiled.

“I love it too Li. Nice choice.” Zayn said and patted his shoulder.

“So Lo, who's going to be the godfather?” Louis asked.

“Well it seems as Ceci is in luck. She's going to have four godfathers. So at her christening I would like the four of you to be there and you will be announced as her godfathers.” I explained.

“That's amazing Lo.” Niall smiled.

“Along with being her godfathers, you're also her uncles.” I said.

“It's an honor Lola.” Liam smiled.

“So, how does it feel to be a dad, Zayn?” Harry laughed.

“It feels amazing. Holding your own baby for the very first time is one of the most beautiful and amazing experiences you'll ever have in your life.” he said.

“How do you feel Lola?” Louis asked.

“I'm so exhausted.” I admitted.

“Would you like us to leave?” Liam asked.

“No, I want you guys here. I'll be able to fall asleep, just don't be too loud.” I said.

“We won't.” Louis said.

“Oh my gosh look at her little beanie! Aww!!” Niall shrieked.

“Niall! Did you not hear what I just said?!” I snapped.

“Sorry Lo.” he whispered.

The boys eventually quieted down and I fell into a peaceful sleep.