Chapter 49 -- A Year in the Making - April

4 months later

Lola's P. O.V

"It's crazy to think where I was and what happened a year ago around this time." I said while holding Zayn's hands.

"Ya from what I recall, I met the most beautiful girl in the world around this time last year." he smiled.

"Well she must be a lucky girl." I laughed.

"Ya she really is. She's beautiful, talented, and I'm truly, madly, and deeply in love with her."

"Ya I met the most handsome guy in the world around this time last year." I added.

"He seems like an awesome guy."

"Well he is, and our love was made right here in the USA." I said pointing to the ground.

"Who would have known I would fall for an American girl you like." he smiled.

"Well I never thought I would fall in love with an English boy." I smiled.

Zayn laughed at me and leaned down to kiss my lips. The boys walked in the room and started whistling at us.

"Get a room you two!" Louis yelled.

"Whatever Louis. Like you weren't snogging with Eleanor the whole time we were in London." I yelled.

"Ooooh burn." Harry and Liam laughed.

Louis quickly ran towards me, picked me up, and then threw me over his shoulder.

"Louis stop!" I screamed.

Of course he didn't listen to my command, and he continued to hold me over his shoulder. He then walked over to the sofa in our lounge and dropped me.

"Umpf." I said while hitting the couch. I got up and glared at him.

"What was that for?!" I screamed.

"No one's allowed to be sassier than the sass master from Doncaster!" he yelled

I rolled my eyes at him and Zayn walked over and sat next to me. I put my legs over his lap and sighed.

"What time is it?" I asked while yawning at the same time.

"It's 7:00. You go on in fifteen." Liam said.

"Well I better get ready." I said and got up.

I stood up and Zayn pulled me back down.

"Why is everyone pushing me today!" I cried.

All of sudden the other boys came up behind me and playfully pushed me.

"I hate you all. I don't even know why I hang out with you people." I said.

"You love us."Harry laughed.

"In your dreams Styles." I said and got up.

I skipped to the bathroom to freshen up and my manager and security came backstage to bring me forward.

"Come on Lo." Marcy said.

"Coming!" I hollered back and skipped out of the bathroom.

As I was walking out of the lounge, I looked at the boys and flipped them off. I then continued walking down the hall and heard their loud laughter.

We walked through the hallway and I suddenly found myself crouching down on the ground so the trap door could raise me up.

"Are you ready sweetie?" Marcy asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

The tune of Made in the USA started and I felt the lift going up.

"Our love runs deep like chevy, if you fall I'll fall with you baby." I sang.

For the next half an hour I sang all my hit songs which included Warrior, Heart Attack, Really Don't Care, Made in the USA, and one of my older ones Two Pieces"

"Thank you so much everyone! You are all amazing and I wouldn't be where I am now without you all!" I said into the microphone.

The whole crowd cheered and screamed.

"Now enough with me, who's ready to see 5 lovely boys perform!?"

The crowd screamed even more and it made me chuckle.

"Alright I'll be going now so you all have time to prepare yourselves to see the one and only One Direction!"

They screamed even louder and cheered more.

"Goodnight everyone! Hope to see you all again someday!" I said and blew kisses to them.

I grabbed my water bottle and ran backstage.

"Wonderful as usual." Marcy said as I sat down.

All I wanted to do was take a freezing cold shower.

"Thanks Marcy." I smiled. "Where are the boys?"

"They're still getting ready." she said.

"Oh okay."

"Are you ready for a little break tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm so happy our break is in Cali so that way I can see my family." I smiled.

My mom had said that she has something really important to tell me.

I laid down on the couch and plugged my beats into my ipod and jammed to my music.

2 hours later the boys concert was over and I went backstage to wait for them. An unfamiliar stage worker came up to me and started making conversation with me.

"So, Ms. Evans. You did pretty great tonight." he said.

I smiled at him and said "Thanks that means a lot."

"I think you're one of the most talented girls I've met. Its awesome to meet a celebrity as pretty as you." he said.

"Haha aww how sweet of you." I laughed.

From the corner of my eye I saw Zayn turn around because he heard me laughing with this guy. The worker put his around me for a side hug and that was when I saw Zayn running towards us.

He tackled the guy to the ground and starting punching him in the face. Sadly the guy was stronger than Zayn, and he hit Zayn ran in the face making him cry out in pain.

"Paul!" I screamed and he instantly came running. Paul ripped the guy off of Zayn and the other security guys led the worker away. Paul helped Zayn up and tried to check him out, but Zayn pushed him away and made his way to me.

"Babe." he said while walking towards me. He reached for me and I backed away.

"No. Don't touch me. I can't stand you right now." I shouted. "I bet you're pretty impressed with yourself right now."

"Lola." he said with sadness in his eyes.

"Save it." I snapped back. Paul then pulled him away and dragged him into the bus to be checked out and then Marcy dragged me into mine.