18

(A/N totally forgot to tell you but cascades name dose not mean waterfall but to rush forward with power)

highfires pov:

we walked across camp. Luckily no one was in this section probably out patrolling or at a cafe. Good it will spar B-127 the humiliation later. We walk into the sour smelling tent and cascade sets him down on one of the berths. "Ratchet what's wrong with him" Rainshot asked as ratchet scanned my friend. "I-i don't know" he replied finishing his scan. "Why were his optics red" cascade asked. "When a bot becomes very angry their optics turn orange but this was something I had never seen...... Red is like the decepticons who let their rage and anger power them" I turned away from B-127 and to ratchet. "he's not a con" I hissed at him. "I never said he was but also he looked like he was fighting back like he wasn't in complete control......... I'm just glad he didn't fire on anyone" he finished and looked at his arm. "no real damage it will heal quickly but now for the main problem. what caused this" 

we finished telling the story about his parents. "its a true tragedy to see so much being done to such a young bot" I remembered how old he was. "he's only 15" I say and the others are stunned. "he fights like he's 25" rainshot commented. no one else said anything. "now we just have to wait for him to wake up witch won't be to much longer now"  ratchet said leaning one of the tent post. we waited a few minutes before I heard the soft  sound of him waking up. "he's waking up" I say and we gather around. "back up we don't want to spook him .....just Incase" ratchet said hiding another seyring gun behind his back. i give a sigh and looked back to B-127 he slowly sat up. he shook his helm. "where am -" he cut off when he saw me. his optics went wide. "highfire i'm sorry i-s- this is all my fault what have i done" he said and looked at the rest of the team. "we don't blame you but what happend" optimus said stepping forward and tryed to comfort him by placing his servor on his shoulder. 

"no don't i-i don't want to hurt you" he stammered. "don't worry i think whatever that was is gone" his optics went wide again. "y-you know it wasnt me" he finally let out. "of course you would never try and hurt us" i say and give him a kind smile. "highfire are you ok i didn't mean to" he said remembering what had happened. "no no i'm fine i forgive you it wasent your fault" he turned his helm away sadly. "yes it was" I looked him stern in the optics. "no it wasn't and we are going to get to the bottom of this and find out what did" he gave a small smile. "Thank you" he said. "Will you tell us what you felt" he nodded then thought for a moment. "it was like I couldn't control my own body" he said looking just as confused as I was. "What are we suppose to do with that" Rainshot added. Every one just shook their helm including B-127. "So now what we can't just wait for the answer to fall into pur laps" cascade spoke. "There is nothing we can do I suggest that we continue on with things as normal and restrain from spreading this news" Optimus said and walked out of the tent.

Rainshot and cascade leave soon after and its just me. B-127 and ratchet left in the tent. "You know your good to leave" ratchet commented. "w-what if I hurt someone" B-127 stammered out. Ratchet gave a small sigh and looked to me. "Just in case" he said handing me the syringe gun. "Ratchet its not necessary" I say and look to B-127 his optics were pleading for me to take it. he was scared of what he could do or who he could hurt. "Fine but we won't have to use it" I took it and hid in my subspace. "thank you" he calmly replied. I realized how much he wanted to protect others and us. How could such a young bot do that and why..... I waved my hand for him to fallow me and we walked out the tent together. "so what do you want to do...." He looked as bored as I was and shrugged. Another day being cooped up in the camp. "Now that I'm not allowed to leave either I see how this can get old" I commented and I get a small chuckle from him. 

"there is this one spot were we can see out of camp" he said. "You would know" I reply and fallow him. We sent up a tall building but it was only 5-6 storeys high. The air was fresh up here and I longed to be able to sore though it. But that would never happen now...... Now that there gone. B-127 must have seen the sad expression on my face. "Highfire are you ok" he asked looking very concerned. I laugh internally when I first met him he was the coldest bot every. It was like talking to ultra Magnus just less formal and a lot more 'frag off'. "Yeah I'm fine" he wasn't convinced. "no I told you the truth now its your turn" I scowled a and crossed my arms. "I just wish that I could fly again to feel the wind on my wings....... But I never will" I could see that he was forlorn it showed in his optics. "well find a way I know we will" I look at him fondly. "maybe one day .......one day"

Bumblebees pov:

I looked at highfire as he learned back to rest on the floor but he winced when his wound touched the ground. "be careful" I say and he laughed. "what's so funny" I ask and cross my arms and look at him. He turns to me and stands up I do the same. "When I first met you I never thought you could be so caring" he chucked and started to walk off. "Oh come on you ran into the room and almost took me out" I mumble. "Oh come on if I didn't we wouldn't be here right now......" I turned away. And he would still fly. "Sorry just a bad choice of words let head down to the cafe before they think we both ditched" I smiled at him and fallow but I can't stop thinking about what I could have done to prevent this all of it.