Baby....Daddy?!

Same Night...

"Hmmmm," they moan in a kiss as they opened the door to the AirBNB.

Ripping their clothes off, piece by piece as Zac closed the door with his feet, then separated their lips to lock it.

"Where you go?" Zac asked looking around the living room, because his eyes only left Fatima for a second, "I'm right here." she says, appearing back at the door.

"Damn!" Zac muttered, looking at the sight before him because Fatima was no longer in the dress that hugged every curve of her body to perfection but a bustier and a butterfly thong that had clamps holding up her thigh high stockings.

Zac begins to stutter in a breath trying to find the words to say, as he gazes into Fatima's seducing eyes getting closer to him.

"Speechless." "Unhuh!" he hummed, mouth wide opened with adoration.

Considering the modesty she displayed the first time they had sex. THIS was definitely an upgrade.

He picked her up by her thighs taking her to the couch, placing her down gently as he spread her legs apart, he kissed her gently on the neck as his hands snaked to her silky center.

"Mmmm." her body squirms, as she moaned in a hum, "Uhhhh." she gasped separating their lips. "Zac!" she let out a breath as her back arched, grinding to the rhythm.

"Squirt for Daddy, Mamas..." he whispered hoarsely yet demandingly in her ear as the breath of his voice sent shivers down her spine.

Picking up the pace, "Fuck!" she screamed with her eyes closed tight letting the tear escape the crease while she melted on to Zac's hand.

Panting, "What have you done to me?" she stuttered trying to catch a breath, as she slowly opened her eyes observing Zac's signature smile in the moonlit night.

He kisses her gently, "I'm making you mine..." he taunted going in between her legs,

"Zac pppplllease..." she begged, gazing down at him.

She watched him put on a devious smile, as she shook her head in both delight and fear, remembering the first time she fucked around and found out, "what that mouth do."

"OH MY GOD!!!!" She screamed, feeling Zac's tongue inside of her doing tricks she's only ever read about in "Zane" books.

She starts to push his head away, he slaps it, "Where you going?" "Zac..." she huffed, in a desperate, exasperated sigh, "I....I...please.." she stuttered beggingly as Zac went back to...

"I'm cumming..." she cried, as her chest caved in and out, with her back arched into a mountain peak.

Trying to breathe in the oxygen that filled the air. Fatima's hand slaps the couch, "I tap out..." "Mmm. Mmm." Zac hummed, twirling his tongue while sucking on her clit, as it magically turned into a vibrating sensation.

"Mmmm..." Fatima bit her bottom lip, grabbing the cushion of the couch, as she started to ride his face. "That's it Daddy..." she whimpered, seeing his eyes roll to the back of his head from intoxication. "Eat it up...."

"Mmmhmmm..". He mumbled, going against the grind on purpose. He takes a grip on her thighs, feeling her pussy tighten around his tongue.

"Uhhh fuck!" She screamed, "Uhhhh fuck!!!" She screamed again, "Fuck...fuck... SHIT!!!" She released, as Zac licked and sucked every drop, "leaving no crumbs".

He rises from her legs smiling, taking his thumb to the corner of his mouth, wiping a small drop away.

Standing, he guides his pants away from his waist, Fatima watches as his slacks drop to the floor.