Chapter 3: Birthdays and Drama*2*

Swae Pov

I just couldn't believe it bruh.
I only wanted to see her at the studio
Not no damn beach how she even get in here anyway? Oh shit she coming here

' Hey swae ' I look up and I gave her a fake smile she sat next to me.

' Who's yo friend '? She smiled looking at Isis. Isis takes her glasses off looking at Andrea.

' I'm his girlfriend Isis. You must be Andrea? ' Andrea smiled and shook Isis hand. Okay so far so good.

' So swae I was wondering when we can do the little thing again ' Andrea smirk.

' What little thing ' Isis head shoot our way fast.

' He didn't tell u ' ? Okay now this Bitch just finna lie.

'Tell me what '? Isis ask.

' That we're a thing. And your nun to him baby girl ' Andrea smiles ' Ur just a hoe to him '
Isis gets up charging after her I try to get Isis off of her but she elbow me in the chest

' U *HITS* STUPID *HITS* ASS * BITCH ' all u could see was Andrea blood on the sand. I look around and saw kids running behind there parents India and Slim walks over to us. India grab Andrea hair. And let go of her

'What the hell is going on '?! India shouted making everyone come and form a circle.

'THAT BITCH' Isis points to Andrea who's trying to get up.
' She test me India! And I had to fuck that Bitch up ' !

' ISIS CALM TF DOWN AND STOP CUSSING ' India whisper yells she grabs Isis hand and takes her some where else.. me and Slim turns around.

' Sorry about that guys eh enjoy ' Slim said Brooklyn walk over to us and Slim pick her up.

' Mama ' dats all she said ' Brooklyn mama be right back she's talking to Auntie Isis come on let's go in the ocean ' Him and Brooklyn walks to the ocean I look down at Andrea who's still trying to get up I grab her hand and she stood up. Damn Isis fuck her up

' U ihht'?

'Yeah. The only thing she did was choke me ' She said pulling down her dress.

' Nah I did more than that baby girl n I could do more ' I turn around and saw Isis and India here we go.
Andrea looks down.

'I see you at the studio swae' She walks away she walk past Isis and Isis Buck at her she flinch and run. I laugh and walk over to Isis and grab her hand

' Bae u so evil '

' But u like it doe ' She smirk

' U right ' I gave her a kiss

' come on let's go swim ' We grab each other hands and ran out to the ocean. Were Brooklyn Slim and India was and other people.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Slim Pov
' And manny moreeeee ' We all sang to Brooklyn

' Alright Brooklyn blow your candles out ' We watch her try and blow the candles out but she couldn't so me and India both did it. We all clap

Swae was finna cut the cake but I grab a piece of it and threw it at India.

' U lil Bitch ' ! I laugh so hard she threw a piece of cake at me. Good thing we got another cake. N before u know it everybody was throwing cake. After that lil cake fight it was time for us to leave we got in the car and drove home.

At the house.

Isis Pov.

' I'm tireddddd anddd '

' READY TO FUCK SWAEEEEE 'swae came and pick me up running me to the room throwing me on the bed climbing onto of me kissing my neck I moan softly ' Baby ' He whisper in my ear ' Yeah ' ? He roll off of me I face his way. ' I wanna start a family ' . I smiled ' U do '?

' Yess baby. I wanna be like how Slim and India is with Brooklyn. Like I want to have a child. ' Awwww I kiss him ' I do to ' he kiss me and the kiss turns out to be tongue kissing his hands grab my ass and you should know what had happen.

Next Morning

India Pov.
I'm so happy to be with Slim.
He's my baby and I love him so fucking much. I walk in Isis and swae room and sat on her bed she was on her laptop.

' Ayeee India '

' Yeah '?

' Look at this '

I grab the laptop and read the caption

' Outta St8 tf ' I scroll down. ' is that swae and Slim ' Isis nod her head

They had a song I click one of the YouTube videos it's called Just like you. Me and Isis watch it and it was cute we laugh loud good thing Brooklyn is at her grandma house *Slims mom* we heard the door close and me n Isis close her laptop we ran downstairs and saw Slim and swae.

' Heey baee ' I kiss him.

' Heey baby '

Isis Pov.
The boys just came back from the studio. Swae came and pick me up and swing me around I smiled and put me down . I decided to mess with him.

' So how was the studio kid krunk ' I smirk India laugh Slim look confused .

' Kid krunk? Who is that '? His face look so confused

' Hmm idk ask Cali boy ' Me and India laugh so hard.

Swae Pov.

' Hmm idk ask Cali boy ' Both of em laugh.

Cali Boy? Kid Krunk? we only had those names in our old group outta st8. Me and Slim exchange looks we both pin India and Isis to the wall . Slim push India softly I push Isis hard.

' How uk about our old group '?
Isis Laugh
She really think this a game.

' HOW DO UK'?! I yelled
She laugh again

I slam her back against the wall again making her head hit the wall. ' Tell me ' I was now piss off .
' OW SWAE LET ME GO U-U HURTING ME ' She had this scared hurt looking face I soften and let go of her wrist I saw I made bruises on her wrist. Damn I didn't know I was that strong Isis started to cried. I fuck up man. I hug her

'I'm sorry baby i-i ' she push off of me running upstairs slamming the door I look up and felt a slap it was from India. I needed that. She walk upstairs.

' What was that about '?! Slim looks at me.

' I don't know man. But I fuck up '

Finally done with chapter 3 Yay lml.
Comment what u think.

* Andrea in mm *