Chapter 17: Final Chapter

I knooow i said 4 more chapters but i have another book im working on and a new story that im also working on . Buuuuut im going to make this long and very detailed .

P.S:: Months have been past and its swae and isis wedding day . ENJOY MY LOVES MUAAAAAH !!

Isis Pov
IM MENTALLY SCREAMING IN MY HEAAD!!! Want to know why?! Because its me and swae wedding day!! Ugggh! Im stressing out. Exspecially i still gotta figure out WHO is going to do my eyebrows OMGOSH I JUST WANNNNNA DIEEEEEEEE!.

India: ISIS!

Isis: YES?!

India: I was calling your name the past 5mins. We need to head to the place so we can figure out where the food going to be.

Isis:*Sighs* In just. Stressed out.

India: Why?!

Isis: Its me and swae wedding day. Im nervous *Bites on her hair* What if something had happen? What if he doesnt wanna marry me?! WHAT IF HE FORGETS TO KISS ME AFTER WERE DONE GETTING MARRIED?!

India:ISIS LOOK! Calm down okay? Everything is going to be okay. Me and Zahira is just going to go to the place and make sure everything is okay?

Isis: *Takes a deep breath* You right im just really stressing out for no reason!

India: Yes, Its 10:35 we have to be at there around 2.

Isis: Gotcha! Thanx for everything india.

India:*Smiles* No problem . See ya in a lil bit .

** India gets up and leaves **

Isis:*To herself* India right. Im just stressing for no reason. Everything is gonna be okaaaay.

1:25 pm

Isis:*Screaming and crying* EVERYTHING IS NOT OKAY!

Zahira: Isis STOP CRYING!

Isis: *Sobbing on swae and slim mom* Mama B ! What if he doesnt wanna married me?

Zahira Pov

Isis been crying ever since 12:45 and its 1:30 THE WEDDING STARTS AT 2:30 . And were trying to get her dress so we can get dress!

ME: Isis look calm down, Ofcourse Swae wanna marry you that nigga obsessed with you remember what you did to me when i was trying to get with him?

** Isis looks up at her and sniffs and wipes her tears **

Isis: Yeah

Zahira: And you fuck my ass up and i deserve it. Just calm down alright? Everything is going to be okay.

Isis:** Takes multiple deep breathes ** Okay. Everything is okay.

Amani: Sooo we can get you dress now?!

Isis:*Giggles and wipes her tears* Yes.

** Everyone Cheered and started to help isis get dress **

|| Pause ||
TBH:: I'm not good with like the pastor saying w/e what he say for them to get married XD. So if i do something wrong please correct me in the comments or pm about it. BC i dont wanna be looking like a damn fool. Lmao, okay we can goooo!

** The ceremony **

Swae Pov

EveryOne is seated and waiting for isis to come out. I got my bestmans and thats Andrian Slim Jay and Aaron. Isis bridmaids Zahira,India,Alexus nd amani came out with flowers in there hand. Than little kianna and brooklyn came running throwing pettles of red flowers at everyone. Before you know it both doors open wide and the piano started to place smooth music. Wow, she looks beautiful in her white nice dress and her perfect boobs OOOOH lets not forget about that thick ass body. Yeah im tapping that everyday while we on our honeymoon. Isis finally arrived where im standing at our faces face to face and i can smell her minty breath breathing into mines mouth. I mouthed ' You look beautiful ' and she smiled in a replied for thank you. God knows i love this girl.