Chapter 4: Give me some time

* Chapter gone be short *

Isis Pov.
I couldn't believe he. Hurt me. He promise me he wouldn't. I need some time alone. I'm tired of getting hurt I went to my closet and I grab a bag and just put couple of clothes and some money. I was finna walk out the door till swae came and hug me. I gently push him off of me. I'm not trying to get hurt again!.

' Baby I'm sorry don't go ' His eyes was red with tears.

' No khalif. I. Need some time to my self ' I was finna walk out but he grab my hand and I look into his eyes.

' Im sorry. Please. Please don't go '
I sigh and I stood up on my tippy toes giving him a kiss on the cheek ' I love you '

And I walk out .

Swae Pov.

' I love you ' I watch her leave. I felled down on my knees..

' She's gone '? I look up and saw Slim.

' Yeah. Where India '?

' She went with her to . She said she didn't want her to be alone '

' I need to smoke '

' Wanna go to the mansion '?

' Yeah let's go ' I grab the car keys and we left in my car.

India Pov .

' India. He-He scared me. He never did dat to me ' I rub Isis back as she cried on me.

We was staying with swae and Slim.mama she didn't mine and plus Brooklyn here.

' Its okay Isis ' I felt really sorry. ' Its okay ' I said in a soft voice . I heard Brooklyn little feet run in here with swae and Slim mama behind her.

' I got youuuu ' Mama Bernadette said picking Brooklyn up

' NOOOOOO '! Brooklyn shouted while giggling. Mama Bernadette hands her to me.and gave her. Her sippy cup . Brooklyn throw it Down .

' Brooklyn ' I pop her. And pick it up. Mama Bernadette. Walks out.

' Mama '

' Yes '? I turn to Brooklyn who's pulling her hair. Lord this child.

' Stop. Brooklyn '!

' NOOOOO LEAVE ME ALONE ' she rub her eyes and cry in Isis arms .

' She's sleepy ' Isis said while rocking her. She than felled asleep. Right in Isis arms.

' Your such a good mother ' Isis smiled and lay her down. I don't think I'm good enough of being a mom. Brooklyn my world and I love her. Should I give her up for adoption? I mean she never listens to me.

' Indiaaa, indiaaaa ' I look over and saw Isis snapping her fingers at me.

' Huh ' ?

' I wanted to tell you I put her down to sleep '

' Oh ' I nod my head.

' Isis someone here for u '

Isis Pov.
' Isis someone here for u ' Mama Bernadette yell.
I ran downstairs and saw swae. OMG. I walk back a little bumping my head to the wall.

' Isis ' he smiled. I look into his eyes and saw it was red. He's high

' Mama can u give us some time to talk ' Bernadette nods her head and walks away.

' Khalif move. ' he grab my arm where he had hurt me I flinch.

' I'm sorry Isis ' he kiss me ' I love u '

' Swae no stop ' I push him off of me trying to go upstairs he grab me back.

' Your not leaving me. Until I want you to ' He twist my arm I scream but he cover my mouth. This isn't swae.

' Let me go swae pleasee ' I cried.
He beat me I was in pain.

He spit on me ' slut ' he walk out.

I tried getting up but I couldn't.

India came running downstairs.

' OMG Isis ' ?! She cover her mouth. I black out all I could hear was voices and sirens.

Swae hurt Isis. .

Is India a good mom?

Is Isis going to make it?

( Next chapter coming soon )