Chapter 14: Watch your back

Isis Pov
These past couple days after i had kianna it feels like im being watch. Like yesterday night when i went to the corner store to get kianna some more milk this person kept following me. I think i need to tell swae or maybe call the police omgosh idk. I walk downstairs to see if swae or anybody is here but there not. I walk into the kitchen with kianna on my hips and i saw a note. I pick it up and read it.
WATCH YOUR BACK
~ Anonymous
Watch my back? I look for my phone to call swae and when i found it i hurry and went to his contact to call him. It was ringing for a min than it went to voicemail omfg!! Pick up the damn phone! I call it 4times it didnt answer i call slim and he didnt answer i call jay to why there not answering there phone i look at kianna who chewing on my phone case i hurry upstairs putting her on some clothes and i got dress grabbing my car keys and her bag running downstairs to my car driving.

At Slim and Swae studio

Still isis Pov
I look back at kianna who was sleep man she look so peacefull. " i have to leave her in the car " i said to myself i lock the doors and i walk up to the studio i open the door but when i got there it was a mess what the hell? I walk to swae and slim studio and i didnt see them it said " U will never get him back hes mines"
Who tf is doing this?! Im scared i was finna call 911 until swae called me thank lord i answer it and in the background i heard shuffling i got into my car and still saw kianna sleep good shes alright. As i start up my car i heard an unknown person speak.

??: Hello isis.

That voice sound so familar

Isis: Who is this? And where is my baby swae at?

??:*laughs* Swae is in some good hands babygirl. Maybe your daughter is to .

My daughter? I turn around and saw kianna gone omfg how the hell they did this?

Isis: Who is this? And where are you?

??: *evil smiles* Just know im your worst nightmare and if you want swae and your ugly baby back you have to come to the warehouse on broad street at night time by yourself i'll be waiting little girl *hangs up*

I sigh and threw my phone in the back seat. I drove off to india house please say they dont got her to i knock on the door and brooklyn answer it.

Isis: Brooky where yo mommy?

Brooklyn:*pouts* I dont know i heard a glass and i saw mommy fighting this man and than they took her to this car the man told this man to come nd get me but i hid under the bed for at least a hour to make sure there gone i was finna leave until i heard a knock it was u tt wheres my mommy?

Isis:*sighs* I dont know but come on your coming with me *picks her up and takes her to the car*

I want her to sit in the front im scared that im driving and someone snatch her in the backseat im fr .

Isis:*drives off*

Brooklyn: Is my mommy okay?

Isis: I dont know brooklyn hopefully she is. But tonight im going to take you your grandma house okay.

Brooklyn:*nods*

Isis: But for now *stops her a car at a house* were going to a friend house.

Me and brooklyn walk to the door i knock on it and ?? Open it .

??: What are you doing here?

Isis:*sighs* Zahira i need your help.

Tbc!!

Its short yep ik. But i update when i come home from school shopping im so happy im a senior😊 but other than that comment and vote on watcha think. But next chapter be longer i promise yall!