Watch your back (3)

* Heey yall imma be honest with you guys imma just sum this chapter up ik i promise it will be long but i just dont know how to like script it down trust me i miss writing but i just feel like its better for me to just sum it up to you sooo make a long story short**

Isis and them found where swae and them are yet so they went to tha wearhouse and basically you know how zahira called crystal right? And crystal said she had things to "do"? Well when isis and them got there swae,slim,india,and jay was all tied up in chairs

** If you dont know who jay is look way bk in the story or the last book **

Kianna. Larafesha was holding her while crystal and some guys had guns. Torturing them but india the most. Why india? Because in book one india beat crystal so bad that crystal wanted to get revenge bk on her nd she did.

** Heres how it really went **

India: * Crying * LET ME GO! i didnt do nothing to you. *Sobbing* NOTHING!

Crystal:* Slapping india with a gun and laughs* This how it feels to be beat up bad.

** Slim is now crying and shouting because crystal "minions" started to walk towards india and taking her to a seprate room **

Slim:* Quiet * Shes finna get rape.

** Unknown voice from the dark start to walk towards slim **

??: Oh baby its okay, Shes deserve it .

Slim: Tahira?

** As tahira gave slim a creepy smirk/smile look she sat on his lap and force him to kiss him, Isis and them bust in with guns shooting **

** Isis runs to swae untying him from the rope and Andrea push tahira and untied slim and andrea shoots tahira **

** Isis is now looking for crystal and larafesha. remember larafesha had isis baby but now she run off with crystal **

Isis: WHERE IS MY BABY ?!

* Also remember jasmine is at home with brooklyn **

Swae: Alright me, isis, and Zahira go fine larafesha and crystal slim,ashley,and andrea fine india ariaa,tikiesha stay down here with guns just incase

* Soo they split up and now isis, swae and zahira looking for larafesha and crystal*

Isis: Oooh when i fine those bitches i swear its gone be there last day living.

Zahira: Im with you on that.

Isis: And to think i could called crystal a friend .

** Remember when crystal and isis became friends? **

Swae: Bae calm down..

** Zahira stop walking till she heard a baby cry, She back up and stop at a door **

Zahira: Isis swae, I think i found kianna .

** They all walk in and they hear larafesha and crystal arguing with crystal hanging kianna out the window and kianna crying **

Larafesha:*crying* I cant do this no more, Why cant we just leave dem alone crystal?

Crystal: BECAUSE she STOLE what was mines i loved Khalif for a very long time me him ans Kadee supposed to have a happy family but instead HE WANTS TO CHOOSE A HOE OVER ME !

Larafesha: But the baby didnt do nothing to you.

Isis: Shes right, My baby didnt do nothing to you.

Crystal:*Under her breath* SHIT!

Zahira: Drop the baby or yo ass dead

Crystal: NO!

??: Bitch you better drop the baby

** Remember Swae and Slim sister ?? well Dnaysha **

Swae: Pleasee .

** But crystal doesnt knos that the dnaysha called the police and that there outside **

Crystal: *Shakes her head and cries** I wanna be with you swae. I love you.

Isis&Zahira: BULLSHIT!

* Crystal is getting ready to drop kianna and kianna cries get louder and louder until BOOOM !**

Crystal is dead .

YHUP THATS IT ! But its not the end of the book well almost it is sowwy thoo .... btw i did this in school. And i dont think this was a summarize paragraph tbh lol but love you guys and i frfr next chapter is gone be the real updates .