Chapter 11: Be My Valentine?

Note: This chapter is short

Swae Pov
So valentines coming up and I wanna ask Isis. Man I swear this some kindergarten shit. Anyway I got her some flowers and her fav ice cream with a bear. I drove to India house when I got there I heard screaming in yelling. Slim nd India at it again. Brooklyn open the door

" Swae swae mommy and daddy fighting again "

" I see " I walk in and put the stuff Down walking to the kitchen I saw India that had knifes in her hand and slim on the table with two pans these niggaz where is Isis?

" I HATE YOU WHY WERE YOU TAKING A PICTURE WITH HER"! India threw a knife at slim but slim duck uh do they see they got a child that's watching this.

Slim Pov

Alright let me tell you the story India got mad just because I was taking a picture with dej loaf. She thinks imma ditch her to go to dej loaf. But no! Don't get me wrong dej loaf is a fine ass girl but I don't want her I want India crazy ass but the thing about it she was kissing my cheek and I had my arm around her waist it's not like we fuck in the bed!

" STOP THROWING KNIFES "

" NOT UNTIL YOU TELL THAT DEJ ROAF OR W.E THE GIRL NAME IS TO FUCKING KEEP HER HANDS AWAY FROM YOU"!

this girl is crazy asf but I love her she threw two knifes at me and I duck dem I look at her

" U ALMOST KILL ME "!

" Thats the point dumbass "! She put down the knifes walking to Brooklyn picking her up I jump down off of the table and saw swae when did he get here?

" Who let you in "?

" Brooklyn " . " Where Isis " I smirk at him " What "?

" You still like heeeer "

He smack his lip

" No she just a friend " he mumble on the friend part I shook my head

" She's upstairs " He nodded and grab sum I look and saw some flowers,ice cream and a bear I shook my head and walk away .

Isis Pov

" Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on. You give me a really good feeling all day long. " I was singing to the twins I haven't thought of the names yet tho Its a boy and a girl doe I close my eyes and went back to my singing .

" Million Million Million people told me not trusting you. There's a million million million reasons why I mess with you. Cuh you touch my spirit can u give me love? Yeah there's a passion boy can you give me that love.. "

" Damm " I open my eyes and saw swae I smiled and lift my self up he came and sat down on the bed with sum be hind him.

" Whats that behind you "?

" Nun duh " He playfully roll his eyes I laugh.

" What is you doing here "?

" I can't come to see my baby moma "?

" W.e " I shook my head.

" You got a beautiful ass voice doe "
I shrug my shoulders

" Ig. Thats not even my real singing doe " He look at me with this confused face and laugh. Whats so funny?

" Real singing really "? He laugh any more falling backwords on the bed " Ouch " He lift up and there was flowers ice cream and a bear aw.

" Are those for me "?

" Eh " he scratch his neck.

" Its okay swae "I smiled at him he hand me the broken flowers and the ice cream and the bear. " thx " I put the flowers in the vase that was on my dresser next to me and I ate the ice cream.

" Don't you need a spoon for that"? He ask.

" Noooooo. Black ppl don't need spoons " I put my finger in and lick it " Mmmmh. Cookie dough "
He chuckled and shook his head after my ice cream I was hugging the bear he got me.

" Why you do this "?
" Huh what you mean "?

" You know what I mean Khalif why you get me all of this.? Its not my birthday not Christmas nun so why "?

He sigh " Well since valentines day coming up I wanted you to be my Valentine date to this party that me and slim hosting " He play with his fingers while looking down is Swae Lee? The swae Lee of Rae sremmurd nervous? I bust out laughing.

" Swae are you nervous "?

" No. Yes maybe. "

" Don't be nervous. Your my baby daddy. You shouldn't never be nervous around me I love you I still do not go lie "

" Fr "? I nod my head " Yeah " I look down.

" I still love you to " I blush with my head down still he pick it up with his finger and kiss me and I kiss back. We both pull away

" So will you be mine again "?

I nodded and kiss him again God I miss these lips.

" On one condition "

" What "?

" Don't hurt me. If you hurt me I'm killing you and I put that in everything " He nod his head quick. I kiss his cheek.

" So baby "

" What "?

" Have you thought about the twins names "

" Naah "

" Well for the boy let's name it Kayden Brown and the girl Kianna Brown "

Those some pretty names

" I like those bae "

" Well I'm am fye "
We both laugh and he lay down and we both went to sleep.

Weeell how was the chapter?

But did y'all know nicki minaj is pregnant?
I was happy screaming lml. But I'm happy for her just that meek mill need to get his shit together.

But yeaa byee.