Chapter 7: Shes Pregnant!

2 weeks later

Isis Pov
These past two weeks I been throwing up like crazzy. I think I'm coming down with something Oh well. I walk into me and swae room and sat down on the bed he was on his phone. I took a deep long sigh. He was still on his phone. Really nigga? I crawl over to him and lay on his lap I sigh real hard and he look down at me and put his phone down.

' Whats wrong with you '?

' I don't feel good bae ' I pouted.

' Why '?

' Well. These past two weeks I been throwing up like shit ' he laugh.

' Whats so funny'?

' U said shit ' he laugh even more I hit his chin 'ow' I roll my eyes .

' Anyway like I was saying I been throwing up these past two weeks. I been having these nasty ass weird cravings and yesterday when me and India went out for lunch at applebees I had like 4plates! I'm always sad or mad and I miss my period ' Swae face lits up fuck wrong with him?

' Baeeeeeeeee '

' What'?

' Ur pregnant ' he smiled hard. I sit up facing him I'm pregnant?

' I'm pregnant '? He nod while still smiling I smiled and we hug each other.

' But wait we don't know if I am doe '

' We can go to the corner store and get a pregnancy test. Duhh ' I playfully roll my eyes and put on my shoes we got in his car and he drove to the store.

India Pov
Me slim and Brooklyn was driving around looking for some houses we been up at like 10am and it's 3pm I'm tired asf. Where ever we go it looks nice on the outside but dirty and expensive on the inside NO!. I look in mirror and saw Brooklyn in her car seat sleep. Slim focusing on the road. I look out the window and saw this big ass house looks expensive I told Slim to stop and he look what I was looking at.

' U wanna call the number '? He ask

' Yes '!

Slim got his phone out calling the numbed after the third ring it answer.

' Hello ' I could hear the person on the other line say.

' Eh me and my girlfriend are looking for houses and um we see one on Cali road 23 blvd. ' they talk for some.mins and Slim hung up.

'Soooooooo ' I look at slim.

' She's coming over here so she can show us ' I nodded.

15mins later.

Still India pov
15 mins later and Brooklyn screaming and shouting. I took her out of her car seat and gave her cup ' Thank you mommy' She drunk so fast . Than we saw the lady thank God. We got out the car Brooklyn grab my hand and the lady walk over to us

' I'm Susan and follow me ' we follow her to the house. Lets just get this over with.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . .

Isis Pov

' Sooooo are you pregnant '? Swae ask I look at him.

' Bae we gotta wait until the Thing go off ' He so impatient 4mins later it went off I walk to the bathroom picking it up swae came in.

' Soooo what is it ' I smiled and look at him.

' im pregnant '

Swae eyes grew big he jump up and down

' OH SHIT I'M PREGNANT I'M PREGNANT '!

' nigga I'm pregnant ' I look at him.

' OMGOSH BAE UR PREGNANT ' he kisses me.

' Yhup we finally get to start a family '

Sorry for the short chapter but thanks to teamfashion for the idea go follow her.