Chapter 8: Are you serious?

Isis Pov
I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant yay!
I'm so happy me and swae going to tell India and slim about it. I put on my long gray sleep shirt with my black jogging pants with my hair in a high ponytail and I put on my white air forces. Me and swae grab our keys and head to slim and India house Oh yeah they move. When we got there swae knock on the door Brooklyn open it.

' AUNTIE! UNCLE! ' I giggled me and swae walk in. I walk in the kitchen and saw India cooking I walk over in the kitchen and sat down.

' Hey girl '

' Heey ' slim walk in the kitchen ' SIS ' 'BUBBA ' I ran and we hug.

* That night *

Swae Pov

So we sitting down at the table eating Isis look at me and I look at her. We both nodded and I went over there and grab her hand. India and slim look confused brooklyn was throwing her food at the wall.

' What's going on '? Slim ask.

' Weeeeeeeeeell ' I dragged.

' I'm pregnant ' Isis smiled India starting screaming hugging isis and slim was dapping me.

' OMG YOUR PREGNANT '! india said.

' Yess gurl '! We all sat down and share laughs than it was time for us to go. We said goodbyes and we left.

3months later.

Isis Pov
3 months had pass and I'm growing a belly. Swae been distant a lot but india been helping me. Anyway today I go and see the doctor. I put on a black shirt that says "wifey" my blue jeans and my black flats I put my hair in a ponytail I grab my phone and walk downstairs today I get to know my gender to I'm so happy. As I walk outside getting into india car we drove to the hospital.

End of pov.

At the hospital

No One Pov
So they made it to the hospital they walk in.

End of pov

India Pov

Me and Isis walk in the hospital we walk to the front desk the lady look up and smile.

' Hi how may I help you '?

" Um I'm Isis Robertson I'm here for my check up doctor swiz " .

" Ah yes. Doctor swiz. I got you right here. Um he will see you in a hour but while you at it sign these papers for me "

Isis sign the papers after that we went and sit down.

A hour later.

" Robertson Dr.swiz is ready " me and isis got up and we walk in the room.

Isis Pov

" Ms.Robertson it's nice to see you again you can change and than lye on the bed "

I grab the hospital gown and walk in the bathroom and change I came out and got on the bed carefully. The doc turn his light off.

" I'm going to put the gel on may be cold "

" I'm use to it " I laugh.

He put the gel on I look at the screen.

" Aye isis ain't that two legs and two arms "? India ask.

I look closer at the screen.

" Well ms.Robertson your having twins! Girl and a Boy "

TWINS?! I'm having twins omfg! I smiled so hard

" OMG twins" I cover my mouth with excitement OMG I can't wait to tell swae.

" They should be born in june " I nodded " And also be careful " he walk out and I got up and change into my regular clothes me and India got in the car and we drove to her house. We walk in and I saw Brooklyn on slim lap but wheres swae?

" Hey slim where swae "? Slim had this worried scared face.

" Uh he uh well he I . I mean he she shit . He with jay" I shook my head at him and walk in the kitchen where india was she was on her phone with her mouth open I walk over there.

" What "?

" Look " she turn her phone and I see some girl kissing swae while swae had his hand on her ass I snatch the phone from India I was red . So that's why this nigga been distant lately ohhh I got his ass!
I told India to take me home I'm not hone stress doe Im carrying two babies inside of me. Ima try and be calm I said try now.

At Isis house

I said bye to India walking to my door unlocking it I heard moaning and groaning. Ah hell nah I grab my ak-74 gun from the closet walking upstairs I bust down me and swae door room shooting I look and saw swae and some ugly bitch in the bed I bust out crying. The girl ran out swae came over to me hugging me

" Baby I'm sorry "

" FUCK YOUR SORRYS "! " FUCK YOUR SORRYS KHALIF "!

" Please don't leave me " he was grabbing my hands with tears coming down his face " NO! I'M NEVER TAKING YOU BACK I fucking hate YOU "!

Swae Pov

" NO! I'M NEVER TAKING YOU BACK I fucking hate YOU "!

She hates me. I grab her arm maybe she need to know the truth.

" YOU KNOW WHAT ISIS IM TIRED OF YO BITCH ASS! YOU BITCH TO MUCH AND YOU THINK YOU THE DAMN SHIT FUCK YOU AND YO DAMN MF LIFE HOE YOU ACT LIKE YOU NEVER DID NUN WRONG "!

" CAUSE I DIDNT! I FUCKINH DIDNT SWAE BUT IM A HOE NOW? IM A FUCKING HOE ?! OKAY THAN THIS HOE FINNA PACK HER DAMN BAGS CUH IM SICK AND TIRED OF YO BUM ASS I WISH I NEVER MET YO ASS "!

She started packing

" AND I WISH I NEVER MET YOU ! YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT EVEN WANT KIDS WITH YO UGLY ASS FUCK THEM UGLY ASS BABY YOU GOT IN THAT STOMACH IK AINT TAKING CARE OF EM "

" Correction . Babies "

And with that she left maan fuck her ! Ion need her at least im free and can have all the hoes to my self i roll me a blunt laying down on the bed before you know it im high asf !

Isis Pov
I got in my car driving ik its not safe driving when your pregnant but i didnt wanna bother slim and india as i pull up to a house i knock on it and it stood crystal
A/N: If you dont remeber crystal shes swae babymoma she in the last book but annyway bavk to the book

Ik what your thinking crystal? Swae babymoma well were cool she let me in her baby Kadey came running to me he so cute .

" Isis "! He wanted me to pick him up .

" Sorry kadey but isis cant pick you up but i promise soon or later i would " he smiled and ran to courtney she pick him up .

" Kadey baby can you go upstairs while me and auntie talk "

" Otay mommy " he got down and ran upstairs i sat down on the couch crystal came and sat next to me .

" What happen "? She look at me i tolf her what happen she stood up grabbing her keys .

" Where you going "?

" Swae house "!

" No court no ! Pleaseee no " I plead her and pout she sigh dropping her keys sitting down " Why would her say that "?

I shrug

" Idk . That what im thinkin bout but is it okay if I stay here? I have to get more stuff tm morning at his house "

" Yeah you can. You can sleep in the guest room next to kadeys "

" Thx crys " she nodded and I walk upstairs changing into my night clothes I had a long stressful night and I need some rest I put my phone on do not disturb and put it on the charger turning my light off. Guess I'm a single parent.

Sorry for the wait guys!

But how was it?

But I tried to make it long as I could but comment what you think and don't forget to vote! Byee baes!