Chapter 5: Dont leave

India Pov
We rush Isis to the hospital when we got there the nurses saw how she look they rush her to a room. I'm scared so scared what if I loose my bestfran .

' Mommy where Auntie Isis going ' ? I look down and saw Brooklyn on her knees I pick her up and sat her on my lap.

' She's going somewhere baby girl but she'll be okay ' She lay her head down on me playing with my necklace.

' I want her to be otay '

' She will baby girl. I promise she will 'I kiss her forehead and rock her to sleep. God please make sure she be okay.

Swae Pov.

' Babbby ' I look over and saw my side Bitch Ariel.

' What '?

' I'm bored ' She started to play with my dreads.

' Oh well ' I got on my phone but she grab it pulling it inside her bra.
' Give me my DAMN phone '

' Nope ' She ran but I catch her she laugh and I spin her around. Her laugh reminds me of Isis.

I fuck up bad.

My phone started to ring from her bra she took it out of it and read the caller id.

' India ' ' Who tf is India ' I tried to explain but she answer it.

' HELLO ' ' Who tf is this ' ?

' My name is India who tf is u and why tf u answering swae phone '

' Bitch it's Ariel swae girlfriend if you one of his hoes he don't want you '

I tried to grab the phone but she push me out of the way.

' Ain't nobody want swae last time I fucking check I'm his fucking sister in law did he tell u he got a gf? Nah Bitch u one of his lil hoes tell him his gf is in the damn hospital bc of his bum ass. Good bye lil Bitch ' Ariel turn to me..

' Who's Isis '?

' My girlfriend ' I mumbled

' WHO TF IS ISIS SWAE '? she yelled.

' MY MOTHERFUCKING GIRLFRIEND WHO I LOVE THE MOST. UR JUST A SIDE HOE ' I grab my phone and grab my keys finna walk out.

' Swae baby dont go ' I look back at her and shook my head leaving.

Isis baby im coming

At the hospital.

I got out of the car running inside seeing India Slim and my mama. India look tired and stress Slim was holding Brooklyn. They look at me and shook there head I walk over to India.

' is she okay ' she look up

' Swae.' She started off ' There trying everything they can. So she's in a coma if she don't wake up soon enough. There going to pull the plug ' Tears form her eyes a tear drop from my eyes.

I cried in India lap. Why did I have to hurt her ?

2 hours later.

India Pov
2 hours later and we still in this hospital I'm tired and hungry and I want my bed. I lay down on Slim shoulder him and Brooklyn was knock out. Swae was walking around praying . The doctor came.

' Family of Ms. Robersion ' ? I shook slim up a lil he woke up laying Brooklyn down.

' Thats us '

' Well she's in a coma. Might have to be in there for some months but like I said earlier if she don't wake up. Were going to have to pull the plug. ' We all nodded.

' But you can go in there ' Bernadette stood up. ' Let them go in. I go in later '
We nodded and follow the doctor to the room when we got there. I saw all these wires connected to her I bust into tears and Slim hug me.

I walk over there to her grabbing her hands.

' Please don't leave me bestfran. Please don't. You been there for me. You help me out of situations. Your my bestfran and I love you so much man. Please. Just please open your eyes ' I got up and walk over by the door I couldn't see her like this.

' Mannn sister I love you so much. Even tho we ain't bloods but you will always be my sister. If you leave mann imma have to kill swae cuh he did dis to u ' He let out a lil chuckle ' But I love u lil sis just don't leave us. Especially yo dumbass of a boyfriend ' he walk over to me hugging Me . We look at swae. He look at us.

' Come on bae let's go back to the lobby ' We left.

Swae Pov.

I walk over to Isis. Just looking at her connected to all of these wires make me feel bad what I did to her. She don't deserve dis. I do. I hurt her.

' Isis baby. I'm sorry for all of the shit I put you through. I love you so fucking much and. Just me seeing you like this. Make me feel so fucking bad I wish I was in yo place. I deserve this you don't. You been faithful to me. But I haven't to you. If you wake up I promise I'll drop all of my hoes for you and we can work on that family we both wanted. Imma be there for you. And trust me when you wake up imma spend almost my whole money for you. I fucking love you Isis u can't leave me. I don't want you to leave me promise you baby girl when you wake up imma spoil you like crazy. I love you so much baby ' I kiss her forehead walking out Please God don't let her leave me.

3 months later.

Swae Pov.
So it's Been 3 months and Isis still haven't wake up. Me India and Slim was going to the hospital to see her again. I had on my white T shirt and my black joggers with my tims. We hop in India car and drove to the hospital time to see my baby.

At the hospital

We made it to the hospital and walk to the desk.

'How may I help u '? Lady at the front desk ask.

' Were here to see Isis Robertson. My girlfriend ' she check her computer.

' Room 43 floor 3. Better hurry up or they gone pull the plug ' We all look at each other and ran onto the elevator.

' Hurry up ' I said to my self ' ding'! We ran to the room and saw the doctor and two nurses I open the door and running in pushing one of the nurse I look at Isis still not up.

' Were have to pull the plug in 5 mins sir ' I look down and walk over there to her grabbin her hands

' Isis baby it's time for you to go. Just know that I love you so much and I never love no one else again ' I sigh and kiss her forehead before I was finna let her hand go I felt her grab it

' D-dont g-go ' .

Isis Pov.

Where tf am I? All I saw was a bright light in my face I couldn't open my eyes but I did heard swae voice and felt his hands I miss him so much. Before he could let go I move my hands I open my mouth.
' D-dont g-go ' one of my eyes open and another open I sat up. Looking around .

' OMG baby you up ' swae hug me ' I thought I lost you ' I hug him back.

' it's okay baby u didn't mean to hurt me I forgive u ' I crack a smile and kiss him. .

' BESTFRAN ' I pull away from me and swae kiss seeing India she ran and hug me ' OMG I thought I lost u '

' U didn't '

'SISTERRR '

' BROTHERRRR '

Me and Slim hug.

' Well Ms.Robertson you can leave tomorrow we wanna make sure if your okay ' .
I nod my head.

' Baby I be back tm iht first thing in the morning ' I nod my head and he kiss me I wave goodbye to Slim and India they left.

I'm so happy I didn't leave this earth.

What a chapter lml!

Chapter 6 coming sooon.