On The Hogwarts Express

"Did you see, just how bad Puddlemore United played in the Yorkshire match?", Lucille asked.

There was instantly a chorus of It-was-so-bads and Oh Merlins and even a Salazar! don't get me started.

"Well that's what you all get for supporting them, I always say Holyhead Harpies are the best—", Daphne started

"Now that's going a bit far," Blaise Zabini said.

" To be fair, they did quite well this time" Lucille added

"It's a pity the Slytherin team doesn't take girls", Daphne sighed.

"Well, personally, I'm not really into –", a lot of heads snapped towards Lucille's direction each of them showing varying degrees of disbelief, especially Draco, but it was Pansy Parkinson who spoke, "You? You are not into Quidditch?"

"No no no! I love Quidditch, I'm just not taken with actually playing it, though I love watching it, but, for Daph's sake I hope the Slytherin team starts choosing girls as well." Lucille rushed to explain.

Then soon enough the food came, and there was a little conversation here and there, once the food was finished, Lucille zoned out, as her friends chatted, she couldn't help but think about Hogwarts, she had read about it, she liked to read stuff, interesting things, like stories and legends, and sometimes history too, not all the boring things like Treaties and allainces but about people and places, the headmaster Albus Dumbledore was an interesting person, her father didn't like him much, but, she had read about him, she wasn't sure if she liked him or not (probably not he was a bloodtraitor after all) but she certainly held a certain respect for him, for all that he had done and seen.

"Cille! Earth to Lucille!"

"What?", everyone was looking at her.

"Draco is going to meet Harry Potter, he asked whether you'd like to accompany him?" Pansy answered.

"Of course."

They set out, Crabbe and Goyle came with them too, and as they started walking, Draco told her that he would be doing the introductions and talking and Lucille rolled her eyes at him, on their way, they heard about Harry Potter and what coach he was in at least three times and they finally found it themselves too, Lucille slid the compartment door open, and the sight that greeted her was two boys surrounded by merlin knows how much food.

Had it not been for the infamous scar, she would not have recognized Harry Potter at all, he had a somewhat thin build and did not look well-fed, which was at complete odds with the amount of food he had around him, his clothes looked bigger than they were supposed to be too and his dark hair was sticking out in all directions, he had bright green eyes, she than looked at the other boy, a redhead, who looked as fit and well-fed as any other boy her age she'd seen, his clothes though clearly were hand-me-downs, she felt like something was tugging in her mind, something her father had said.

"Is it true?" her brother said. "They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"

"Yes," said Harry. He was looking at her and the other boys.

"Oh, this is Crabbe, this is Goyle, and this is my sister Lucille", Lucille nodded her head at them politely, "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

The redhead gave a slight cough, which sounded suspiciously like a snigger. Lucille turned to look at him and asked coldly, "Think our name's funny, do you?"

"No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford." her brother added.

Ah, Weasleys, Lucille remembered now.