Chat with the Slytherins

On the train ride, to Hogwarts, Lucille accompanied her brother to where all his friends were, they all greeted Draco cheerfully, and then Lucille entered, "Hey you all."

when the awkward greetings were made, Draco told them about Lucille's plan.

"Why would you want to be friends with them?"

"That's mad"

"What?"

"Come again?"

Draco gestured to Lucille, who said "Look, since I am  a Gryffindor, I mostly have blood traitors and muggle-borns around me, and I can't go 7 whole years without friends, all I'm asking is don't mention this to your parents, or anyone who could tell my parents"

then Draco added, "You don't have a lot of room to say no" and gave them all a very pointed look.

Lucille nodded, "Yeah, honestly it isn't such a big deal, you guys can do at least this much."

They all looked guilty, even Crabbe and Goyale. Daphne said, "Cille, our parents—"

"I know, and trust me, I understand, but I need you guys to just do this teeny-tiny thing." and then the masterstroke, "If you help me out, I swear all would be forgiven and forgotten"

Draco's eyebrows shot up and he gave her a look that clearly said good move.

As expected they all agreed, and then she set out to look for Hermione, who immediately told her all that had happened, and how they were nowhere near finding Nicholas Flammel.

When, they reached Hogwarts, Harry and Ron told them, that Harry had a freaking invisibility cloak, but he had still not sneaked into the restricted books section, and also he had found the Mirror of Erised, Lucille at once asked him to take her to it, she wanted to see, her own deepest desire, but he told her that Mirror had been moved.

They had almost given up hope of ever finding Flamel in a library book, they were all rather busy, Harry most of all, with his Quidditch practice.

Today too, Harry was off for practice, while Lucille watched, Ron and Hermione play chess, while also reading her book, the former was way more entertaining, chess was the only thing Hermione lost at, and it was really fun, watching her all riled, while Ron tried, and failed not be smug.

Harry entered the common room, and he looked terrible.

"Don't talk to me for a moment," said Ron when Harry sat down next to him, "I need to concen –" He caught sight of Harry's face. "What's the matter with you? You look terrible."

He told them, that Snape was refereeing,

"Don't play," said Hermione at once.

"Say you're ill," said Ron.

"Pretend to break your leg," Hermione suggested.

"I'll help you pull the charade off," Lucille offered.

"Really break your leg," said Ron.

"I can't," said Harry. "There isn't a reserve Seeker. If I back out, Gryffindor can't play at all."

At that moment Neville toppled into the common room and his legs had been stuck together with what they recognized at once as the Leg-Locker Curse.

"Oh dear" Lucille said, only Draco would do something like that.

Everyone fell over laughing except Hermione, who leapt up and performed the countercurse. Neville's legs sprang apart and he got to his feet, trembling. "What happened?" Hermione asked him, leading him over to sit with Harry and Ron. "Malfoy," said Neville shakily. "I met him outside the library. He said he'd been looking for someone to practice that on."