30. HE DECEIVED ME

Hey readers ! 

Please do vote and comment !

............

The atmosphere at Vikramaditya and Vaidehi's home is filled with excitement and joy as they celebrated the news of their upcoming baby. The evening's dinner is a warm, happy gathering, with laughter and conversation flowing freely. Among everyone vasudha is the happiest soul. She is happy because her brother and sister-in-law are going to experience parenthood soon. She loves children a lot but god decided to make her incapable of giving birth to children. She insisted on adoption but Rajeev declined. 

A week passed with liveliness as the family is very excited for the arrival of the baby. The air between vasudha and vikramaditya is almost clearing. 

 ...........

Vasudha took up a case against an influential politician yesterday. She is going to fight against him in support of a villagers. She is doing some groundwork on the issue. The villagers mentioned that the politician is involved in some sand businesses and as the sand is being digged completely they lost the protection from floods. During the recent rains water washed their houses away. 

Vasudha stretched her body and got up from her chair. She stared outside from the window of her office. She heard her mobile pinging. It's a video sent from an unknown number. She clicked on it and saw Rajeev making out with an actress. She is the same woman whom she saw at Vikramaditya and Vaidehi's reception. She thought that it must be fake. She called that number. 

Vasudha : Hello ! 

That actress : Hello Mrs. Rajeev ! 

Vasudha : what's this ? 

That actress : The harsh reality ! It will be on social media with my face blurred if you won't step back and decline the case that you took up against my dad.

She cut the call leaving Vasudha in an ocean of emotions. Her mobile pinged with more images , videos and screenshots. The recently received proof of Rajeev's infidelity is making her hard to compose herself. Her heart ached with the knowledge of Rajeev's betrayal, and she can no longer keep her anguish contained. She went to Rajeev's office to talk to him immediately. His PA told that he is in his sleeping room. She didn't bother to knock the door and opened the door only to see him with an another woman in an intimate way. Rajeev is too engrossed in his work and he didn't realise the presence of vasudha. She closed the door and went home with a heavy heart. She recalled Vikramaditya's words.

...........

As the family enjoyed their meal, Vasudha decided that it is time to confront Rajeev.

With a heavy heart, she approached him. 

( Vasudha : manam maatladali. Idhi chala mukhyamaina vishayam. ) 

Vasudha : Rajeev, can we talk ?  It's important.

Rajeev looks up and his smile faded as he saw the gravity in her eyes. 

( Rajeev : ippudu kaadhu vasudha. Intlo vaallu andharu unnaru. ) 

Rajeev : Not now, Vasudha. We're with family.

( Vasudha : Naaku antha oopika ledhu. ) 

Vasudha : This can't wait.

 she insisted and her voice is  trembling. 

( Vasudha : nuvvu nannu mosam chestunnav ani naaku telusu. Daani gurinchi maatladali.) 

Vasudha : I've seen the proof of your cheating. We need to address this now.

.............

Vasudha lead Rajeev to a quieter part of the house, away from the others. Her hands shaked  as she presented the evidences she has gathered—texts, photos, and messages.