47. UNFAITHFUL EVENT

Guys ! 

Please do vote and comment ! 

...........

Just as the figure drew closer, the light from the hallway illuminated their face, and Meera's expression shifted from terror to a mixture of relief and confusion. It was Vikramaditya and his face is  lined with concern.

Vikranaditya : Meera ! It's me.

Vikramaditya said softly. His voice is gentle and reassuring. 

( Vikramaditya : Nuvvu elaa unnavo choosi velladaaniki vachhaanu. ) 

Vikramaditya : I came to see if you're alright.

Meera blinked and her breath is coming in shallow gasps. 

( Meera : Vikram... Nenu evaro... Nenu Evaro haani cheyyadaaniki vastunnaru anukunna. ) 

Meera : Vikram... I thought... I thought someone was coming to hurt us.

Vikramaditya crossed the room quickly by  sitting beside her on the bed. He reached out a comforting hand. 

( Vikramaditya : Nuvvu safe ga unnav. Ikkada evaru neeku haani kalpincharu. Perledhu meera. ) 

Vikramaditya : It's okay Meera. No one's going to hurt us. You're safe.

( Meera : Aa Dhurmaargudu Rajeev mounam ga undadu. Vaadu edho kontha pannagam modhalunpetti untaadu. Vaadu maa anna ni champi tana staanam lo vachhadu. Vasu akka ni pelli chesukunnaadu. Ninnu champaali anukunnadu. Eeroju halwa lo kuda aaroju laagey edhaina kalipaaru anukunna. ) 

Meera :That bastard Rajeev won't stay quiet. He might have started plotting something again. He killed my brother and came in his place. He married Vasu akka. He tried to kill you. I thought that even today's halwa was mixed with something.

( Vikramaditya : aa halwa nenu chesaanu. ) 

Vikramaditya : I cooked that halwa.

Meera looked at him and her eyes are still wide with fear. but the tension in her shoulders began to ease. 

( Meera : Nenu ibbandhu pettali anukoledhu. Edho... Nenu nannu nenu adhupu chesukolke poyaanu. ) 

Meera : I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I just... I couldn't stop myself.

Vikramaditya nodded by understanding the struggle she was facing. 

( Vikramaditya : Naaku telusu meera. Aa vishayam marchipo. Nuvvu idhi motham ontari ga edhurkovalsina avasaram ledhu. ) 

Vikramaditya : I know Meera. It's alright. You don't have to go through this alone.

( Meera : Nee bharya chaala manchidhi. Naa meedha assalu kopam techhukodhu. Aaroju tanani champutha ani bedirinchinappudu em anukundho. ) 

Meera : Your wife is such a great lady. She never gets angry on me. I don't know what she felt when I threatened that i'll kill her.

( Vikramaditya : Tanu nee gurinchi chaala badha padutundhi. ) 

Vikramaditya : She is extremely concerned about you.

( Meera : Tanaki anni nijaalu teliyali. Tanaki eppudu chebutunnav ? ) 

Meera : She deserves to know all the truths. When you are going to tell her ? 

( Vikramaditya : Tvaralo ! ) 

Vikramaditya : soon ! 

( Meera : Tanaki Arundathi Raju ki em jarigindho teliyaali. The AR. ) 

Meera : She must know about what had happened to Arundhati Raju. The AR.