39. BORING PARTY

Guys ! 

Please do vote and comment. 

It means a lot for me. Your comments will help me to improvise my writing.

.............

Vaidehi got up with a jolt as the whiskey glass dropped on to the floor and got broken into pieces. She sighed and walked into the bedroom deciding to clean it afterwards. She jumped on to the bed and snuggled into a ball. She fell asleep murmuring something that is barely audible.

...........

Vaidehi sat on the edge of their bed and her hands are resting gently on her swollen belly. She winced slightly as a cramp surged through her. Vikramaditya who is sitting on the couch sensed her discomfort. He immediately set down the book he was reading and went to her side.

( Vikramaditya : Hey Vaidhu ! Emaindhi ? ) 

Vikramadithya : Hey vaidhu ! Are you okay ?

he asked softly by placing a hand on her back.

She turned to him with a tired smile. 

( Vaidehi : Emi ledhu. Ee madhya kaastha nadhumu noppiga untundhi. ) 

Vaidehi : Just a bit of back cramping. It's been more frequent lately.

Vikramaditya nodded and gently helped her lie back on the bed. 

( Vikramaditya : Nenu neeku massage chestha. Kaastha taggutundhi. ) 

Vikramaditya : Let me give you a massage. It might help ease the pain.

He began to rub her lower back with slow and soothing motions. Vaidehi closed her eyes , letting out a sigh of relief. The tension in her muscles began to ease under his touch.

( Vaidehi : Neeku oka vishayam cheppali ! Ee madhya naaku chaala negative thoughts vastunnayi. Nenu aa alochanala nundi bayata pada leka pothunna. ) 

Vaidehi : you know dear ! I've been feeling a lot of negative thoughts lately. It's like I can't shake off this heaviness.

Vaidehi told after being quiet for few moments. 

Vikramaditya stopped massaging for a moment, he rested his hands on her back. 

( Vikramaditya : Neeku alaa anipistunnandhuku naaku badha ga undhi. Kaani naa kantey neeku baaga telusu. Okkati gurthunchuko Bangaaram. Nenu eppatiki neeku toduga unta. Neeku assalu em anipistundhi ? ) 

Vikramaditya : I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. But you know better than me. Just remember one thing bangaaram. I am always there with you.  What exactly are you feeling ? 

Vaidehi turned her head to look at him. 

( Vaidehi : Konni saarlu edho laa untundhi. Ee time lo ilaa anipinchatam sahajam ani nakku telusu kaani naa valla avvadam ledhu. ) 

Vaidehi : Sometimes, I just feel so overwhelmed. I know it's normal, but it's hard to deal with.

He leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. 

( Vikramaditya : alaa anipinchadam maamule kadha mari. Pregnancy antha sulabham kaadhu ani naaku telusu. Kaani neeku nenu toduga unna vaidhu. ) 

Vikramaditya : It's completely okay to feel this way. Pregnancy is a lot to handle, both physically and emotionally. We'll get through it together.

Vikramaditya resumed his massage and his hands are moving with a reassuring rhythm. Vaidehi's breathing began to slow, and she felt a sense of calm washing over her. She reached out and took his hand, holding it tightly.