Break Part one

As the groups settle into an easy circle, the air buzzes with the anticipation of shared stories. 

Klaus, with a smirk, leans in, "So, tell me, Gladers, what's more challenging: outwitting a Griever or dealing with my brother Elijah's impeccable manners?" 

Thomas chuckles, "Well, the Grievers are less predictable, but at least they don't lecture you on family honor."

As the mood lightened, Scott McCall leaned back, a mischievous glint in his eyes, "Ever try to give a werewolf a flea bath? It's... an experience." Laughter bubbled up, as even Elijah couldn't resist a chuckle, his usual stoicism giving way to amusement.

Liam, with a dramatic sigh, added, "You think that's bad? Try explaining why there's a werecoyote in the living room... playing Xbox."

 Klaus, not to be outdone, smirked, "That's nothing. I once compelled a vampire to enter a hotdog eating contest. He won, of course, but let's just say he's avoided fast food ever since."

Lydia, ever the voice of reason, piped up, "At least none of you have had to deal with a banshee's wail setting off car alarms at three in the morning." 

Isaac threw in his two cents, "Or having to explain why your eyes glow in the dark on a first date."

The night wore on, filled with more laughter than foreboding, as each shared their own supernatural hiccups. 

Derek's tale of a full moon run-in with a skunk had everyone howling, while Rebekah recounted the time, she mistook super glue for her eyelash adhesive "Vampiric speed was no match for that sticky mess."

Newt pipped in turning to Thomas. "Remember whenyou randomly started singing to me" he snickered.

 Thomas covered his face and groaned.

Minho snickers at his embarrassment "What about the time he made everyone in the glade dance?"

Thomas sent a glare in Minho's direction, but it had no heat behind it.

Kol starts to laugh. "Was it like that a lot?" he asks

Gally gave him a mischievous grin "I swear sometimes it was like him and newt shared one braincell" Kol starts laughing harder just picturing it. 

Kol puffed up not ashamed in the least. "I know, I'm hilarious"