Late

Astrids PoV:

I still had half an hour left before the lessons started and I already went to the headteachers office for my time table. I have history , maths , English, food tech and art.

It's not the worst I quite like history and art I'm not good at food and maths but I think English is ok.

I was at my locker putting my bag in when I heard a voice. "Hi" the voice spoke softly

I closed my locker to reveal a beautiful girl with black raven hair and green eyes. She wasn't short she was a few centimetres taller than me.

"Hi?"i responded raising an eyebrow in question.
"Your new here right?"she asked
"Ummm yeah why?"
"Just wondering I have never seen you around before. I'm Heather nice to meet you." She reached out a hand for me to shake ,so i shook her hand as it would be rude not to."I'm Astrid it's nice to meet u to." I said as I let go of her hand smiling
"So what lessons u got?" She asked.
"Err first 2 lessons I have history and maths"
"Me to I can show u where they are."

Hiccups PoV:
I was stood on the edge of the cliff watching the big neighbouring city. Watching all of the cars and bikes and taxis and scooters go by. It was loud but peaceful.

Thoughts and memories of my mum came back to me. All the times she went on walks with me, taking me to the park, on holiday, to the caravan.

I miss her more than anyone will ever know...

I was sat on the edge drawing her as I remembered her. She had auburn hair that she always wore in 3 plaits. Her bluey green eyes that always managed to make me smile when I was upset.

I looked at the drawing, smiling with a tear falling on my cheek. I wiped the tear away and put it away back in the book and started to pack up my drawing things.

I decided that I was going to go to school. I was going to be late but whatever I could use a distraction right now to take my mind away from all of this.

I put on my helmet and put my keys in motorbike as I drove away from the cliff and out through the forest making my way to the school through the streets.

Astrids PoV:

After Heather took me to history we sat down talking while wait for the teacher to arrived. He walked into the room he was quite tall and had a bushy dark gray almost black beard. "Welcome to history I'm your teacher for this year and my name is Mr Treacherous." He said introducing him self." For those of u who haven't had me before I don't like like people choosing where they sit so I have made a seating plan." He said as the class groaned in annoyance.

He started to go through the seating plan go from the front to the back the rows were set out with 4 rows of 4 people in the middle and 4 table for 2 at the left and right of. He got to the last table in the back corner on the wall with the door furthest away from Mr Treacherouses desk. He called out my name and somebody else's "Finally we have Astrid Hofferson and Hiccup Haddock in the back left corner" I was walking to the desk when someone whispered to me "good luck girl" she chuckled. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes.

I wondered why she said that as I sat in my seat. The other person wasn't there I cant remember his name something beginning with a h.

Mr Treacherous started taking the register. When he called out the names to which they responded:
"Mala"
"Here sir"
"Heather"
"Present"
"Ruffnutt"
"Here"
"Fishlegs"
"Yes sir"
"Snotlout"
"Here"
"Astrid"
"Here sir"
"Hiccup"
No voice awnsered
"Hiccup haddock???"

And then suddenly someone came In through the door. This everyone else was here I guessed that it was the boy who was ment to sit next to me.

"Ahhh. Mr haddock nice of u to finally show up. Late"
"Nice to see u to Alvin" the boy I'm guessing was hiccup awnsered back.
"that's Mr treacherous to u hiccup. U will have an after school detention for today since u were late. Please take ur seat u are in the back left corner next to the blond girl her name is Astrid."
"Whatever" hiccup rolled his eyes walking toward me and sitting down.

He was quite cute he had auburn that was a bit messy with pieces of hair falling in front of his face. He had forest green eyes and a few freckles on his face aswell as a small scar on his chin under his lip.

He sat on is chair and slumped back as the teacher explained what kinds of things we were going to do this year.

"I have decided that for ur first assignment u will be doing a presentation about any point in history for example; renaissance, medieval, Tudor, vikings. And u will be doing this in pairs."Mr Treacherous announced as people started to mumble amongst them selves on who to work with. "And I will be choosing who the pairs are." The class groaned in despair.

He went through the list and then I heard my name.
"Astrid hofferson and hiccup haddock"
I looked at hiccup who was sat next to me but he had just kept his head down on the desk

After Mr Treacherous finished the list of pairs the bell rang. "So I trust that u will all work on this together and have meet each other for the project.u are dismissed."

I was about to say something to hiccup but before I could hiccup just got up and walked out without saying anything or even acknowledging me. I don't even think he looked at me the whole lesson.

God he seems like hard work.