In the rain

Heathers PoV:

I was talking to Astrid on the phone and then all of a sudden I heard yelling and arguing. It was bad. She wasn't exaggerating about her parents. Then all of a sudden...

BANG!!!!

"ASRID?!" I yelled down the phone "ASTRID ARE U OK?!"i continued to yell only to find that the call had been cut off.

Shit! Is she ok?! What happened?! Is she hurt?!

A million thoughts ran through my head each one becoming worse and worse. I didn't know where she lived! I had to tell the group! I hurried on to the group chat that we had.

-the group-

Me-"guys we have a problem I was in the phone to Astrid she was arguing with her dad then I heard a bang and the phone cut off I don't know where she is!!!"

Fishlegs-"that's not good I don't know where she lives either!"

Ruffnutt-" what are we gonna do."

Me-"I'm gonna go look for her for a bit if I can't find her I will ask use to help."

Ruffnutt-"ok message if u need help."

-end of group chat-

I quickly grabbed my coat and shoes and started to walk around the streets. I was still on my phone and I decided to message someone who I know would still be out and could help.

-Text-
Me-"hey hiccup have a problem I was in the phone to Astrid she was arguing with her dad then I heard a bang and the phone cut off I don't know where she is!!!"

Hiccup-"I don't know where she is but I'm just driving into town now so I will keep an eye out and search the streets aswell. Do u think she will be about the house?"

Me-"I don't know she would have to be crazy to go out in this weather it's pouring down!!"

Hiccup-"I will look out for her. And I know for a fact u are out so go home u will get soaked walking around!"

Me-" but Astrid..."

Hiccup-" I will look for her don't worry."

-end of text-

I really hope he finds her...

Hiccups PoV:

I was driving around on my motorbike look for Astrid. It was pouring down it was like a storm outside.

I saw a figure walking down the street and I quickly pulled over. Could it be Astrid? It's the only person I have seen out on the streets in the dark and rain.

I quickly ran up to them and shouted 'excuse me'
To which they turned around and I saw their pace speed up a bit.

"Wait" I yelled. " come back I need to ask u something" I speeded up my pace into a run and quickly caught up.

I could see that the person and blond hair from the street lights but they were also soaked from head to toe.

"Astrid is that u?!" I yelled out and they stopped and turned around.

"Who are u?! How do u know my name?!" Astrid's quivering voice said.

"Astrid it's me hiccup! What are u doing out here?!" I walked up to her and took of my helmet to see her shivering body.

"Me and my parents kind of had a fight..."she said shivering.

I reached out my hand and touched her arm.
"Astrid you're freezing cold!" I said and quickly took off my jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders and putt the hood up to protect her head.