First kiss

Astrids PoV:

Finally we are at my house! I'm absolutely petrified of motorbikes! I don't know why I just am. But hiccup was dropping me off at home and he was driving a motorbike so I had to go on it.

Hiccup pulled over in the side of the pavement stopping his motorbike. "Here we are." He said getting off of the motorbike bike and helping me down reaching out his hand for me to grab. He was a gentleman. He's perfect!

No no no! I need to stop these thoughts! He's the schools bad boy! Probably a player!

"Thank u.." I said getting off of the motorbike holding his hand.
"Anytime" he smiled at me.

I gave him a punch in the shoulder.
"OW! What was that for?!" He asked pouting and rubbing his shoulder.
"For basically kidnapping me" I said sarcastically
"Ok I did not kidnap u. U came will-" he was saying but I cut him off giving him a short kiss on his lips.
"That's for everything else." U said tucking my side fringe behind my ear. I could feel my cheeks heating up. Gods I bet he could see how red I look right now!

He looked shocked and confused that I kissed him. I mean if I was him I probably would to I mean a girl u met again after 9 years kissed u. But he was also kinda smiling.

"Anyway umm thank u and bye." I said running off into my house shutting the door behind me.

I slid down against the door ending up sat on the floor with my head against the door and my knees to my chest. And

Oh.
My.
THOR!

I just kissed Hiccup! Why would I do that! What was I thinking?!

I can't like him! I bearly know him! Yes he's sweet kind gorgeous generous admirable...
But still soooo not the point!

I also still have his jacket I forgot to give it back to him!

Oh Thor what am I gonna do with my self.

Hiccups PoV:

Wow.....
Astrid just kissed me!
I can't believe she did that!

I mean I I'm not upset about it I'm not complaining! I feel just the opposite! It was amazing!

Never in a million years did I think a girl would make the first move to kiss me. That was normally my thing.

Gods. I might win this bet after all! It might be easier than I thought! I obviously don't like her or anything..... (sarcasm if u couldn't tell)

I mean yeah she's amazing and sweet and stubborn but in a good way, she's hard working and probably the must beautiful and courage's woman I have ever met!

But Odin what am I thinking! I cannot fall for her. She is just a bet!

Right?????