Detention

Astrids PoV:

I have been in here for around 10 minutes and hiccup is nowhere to be seen. How is it that he manages to be late to everything?

He didn't bother to show up to the few lessons he is in the same ones as me so I guess he is in all of my lessons. I kinda feel bad for yelling at him .

Wait what am I thinking! It was his fault not mine!
He shouldn't have pushed it! It's his fault in here!

Suddenly the door swung open and sure enough it was hiccup.
"Ahh mr haddock u decided to show up. Late I may add how is it u can be late to a detention?" The teacher questioned handing him a piece of work.
"I don't know I guess anything is possible" hiccup responded to his question.
"Well go sit down and do ur work please" the teacher told him.

He came and sat down and decided on the seat in front of me. Why out of all the seats would he sit there!

"Ok I'm going to be going out of the room for a little while. Do not start any trouble. I don't want to hear any noise so no talking no laughing. No noise!"The teacher yelled at everyone leaving the room.

All of a sudden the whole room just filled with noise. There was papers, pens, glue sticks, rulers flying in the air u name it and it was flying! People were turning around talking and laughing exactly what the teacher said not to do!

All of a sudden hiccup turned around and was staring at me. "What do u want hiccups." I said sternly rolling my eyes at him.

"To talk to u" he said smiling at me and winking.
"Well I don't want to talk to u!"i said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Come on Astrid please."
"No hiccup leave me alone."
"Not until u forgive me."
"Hiccup that's not going to happen."
"Pleaseeee"
"Hiccup no! You're doing it again ur pushing me. I hate being pushed why do I think I yelled at u! I hate being pressured to do things I'm already pressured enough!"
"Ok I'm sorry... and what do u mean pressured to do things?" He asked I glanced in his direction and he kind of looked sympathetic.
"Nothing it doesn't matter..."
"It obviously does matter look at the effect it had on you."
"Hiccup stop."
"No is there something happening?"
"Hiccup ur doing it again...."I warned him.
"Shit sorry"he said looking down at the table.

"Now can u stop talking to me we are breaking the rules."i said to him.
"What? Why nobody listens to those rules they don't matter we are only in detentions."
"I listen to them! And rules do matter."
"Astrid.. have u ever had a detention before????"he said looking at me curiously.
"No I haven't. I had a perfect record! No lates! No detentions! And now my record is ruined because of you"
"Me what did I do?!"
"You made us late."
"How?!"
"U decided to speak to me and walk to lesson with me!"
"I was being polite. And technically u made us late u were the one who fell and couldn't walk!"
"Well if u didn't start talking to me it would have happened!"

Hiccup rolled his eyes at me and groaned turning around in his seat and picking up his bag.he pushed back his chair and got up. He started walking up to the window and unlatched it pushing it as far back as it could go.

"What are u doing?!?"i yelled at him furrowing my eye brows.
"Leaving why?u wanna come?" He said raising his eyebrows.
"No way I'm already in enough trouble because of u."
"Ok suit your self"

I heard footsteps coming from behind me.
"Goodbye Astrid Hofferson."a voice whispered softly. It was hiccups voice. They say he said my name and his breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine.

I turned around to see him out of the wind when he shot a wink at me. A small blush crept on my face as I turned around flustered from his actions.

That was random! I mean one minute we are arguing and the next he is flirting with me!

I mean he was amazing tho. He had gorgeous auburn messy hair and forest green eyes which could light up any room. He didn't look to buff he had the perfect amount of muscle by the looks of it. Not only his looks but his personality to. He seemed caring and thought full asking me where I was more comfortable and helping me when I couldn't walk. No boy had ever done that for me before. And his determination although I hated being pushed he never gave up. I thought the quality was quite admirable to be honest.

Wait what? What am I thinking?! I can't like him I just can't!  He is ment to be the schools 'bad boy'

Dagurs PoV:

I was in detention and I was sat in-front of eret.
Hiccup managed to be late as always. I can never understand his ways of always being late.

He came in eventually tho. I thought he would come and sit with me and eret but he didn't. He went to sit with a girl and to my surprise it was... Astrid.

I never thought she would be in detention she seemed like a rule follower a 'good' kinda girl. I guess hiccup was already getting started on the bet.

"Guess the bet has officially started." I said to Eret.
"I guess it has." He responded

When all of a sudden hiccup and Astrid were yelling at each other?! Like full on yelling like some sort of soap opera.

I saw hiccup storm up out of his chair and go to the window. He was doing the typical old escaping through the window tactic.

"Looks like this bet might be easier than I thought." I said to eret grinning smugly.
"I sure about that?" He questioned in the same manner smirking pointing to hiccup and Astrid.

Hiccup was flirting with her and she was flustered?!?! Her cheeks were pink and she looked like she was reconsidering not going with him.

How does he do it?! He can make a girl flustered in just a matter of seconds. I guess this bet might not be so easy.

All I have to say is bring it on Brother.....