Chapter 1. NAIL IN THE COFFIN, BABY!

I'd groan slightly as I stirred, and soon woke up. I saw that Mikey wasn't in his bed, which concerned me. Me and him share a room, sadly, so privacy is "falsified thing that the government are making up to spy on us with Chinese spyware." Well that's what my mother says. Then I remembered today was the worst day of my fucking life. September 9th. Me and my family moved away from Jersey to Denver since my mom's ex, mine and Mikey's biological father, used to stalk her. So now, we're going to St Helena's. Pretty famous Highschool, since most of the students are great. But how that's gonna change. I'm gonna be doing all sorts of dumb shit. Ugh, I audibly gagged after saying that. I sound like some main character from a Highschool movie. 

I put my uniform on and walked downstairs. "Hey bitches! Came to fuck some shit up!" My mom and her drunken ass looked at me slowly. I regained my composure, and threw my bag at Mikey. "C'mon, pisshead. I'll start the car." Mikey nodded at me, and I ran outside to start the car. The engine started to hum, and Mikey got inside. When we finally got to the school, it looked massive. It had a huge green courtyard, a Victorian looking body, and then tons of teenagers. The normal kind, so me and Mikey are in for a gooood time. "Alright, Mikey, stay four feet away from me, don't talk to me, and pretend you don't know me." "So, I just don't do anything with you. We're brothers!" I smiled and shrugged at him, before some really sexy girl walked up to me. "Hey, sexy." "I'm assuming you're the Way brothers. I'm your principal, Mrs Callums." My smile would fade, and my cheeks would flush red. "Heh, r-right.." "Mr Gerard and Michael Way, a student called Emmy Lovelette will be showing you around the school. I have heard about you being suspended from seven schools, Mr Gerard Way. That will not happen here." I gulped a bit.

When me and Mikey were walking around the school with Emmy, she just couldn't keep her eyes off my very sexy body. She smiled at me, and god was her smile cute. "So, when we get to our first class you and the other new students will be asked to introduce yourselves. Just act calm, okay?" Me and Mikey nodded in sync. We entered the classroom and our teachers gestured us to our seats. Mikey got to sit next to some kid wearing a cross necklace, who also had brown curly hair. He seemed cool, even if he was religious. Then I had to sit next to some short kid who's hair looks like he came straight from a Hot Topic and was really fucking short. The teacher looked away from the sheet off paper she was writing on for whatever reason, and announced, "We have four new students today! Can the Way brothers, Mr Toro and Mr Iero please ascend?"  I was daydreaming, almost dozing off, and I only stood up after a two second long delay. I walked up to the front, and all of us were in ascending order. "Mr Toro, would you like to introduce yourself?" I saw and heard the kid stutter and whimper like a little pussy, and twiddle his thumbs. Who knew such a tall guy could be so wuss? "M-Miss, could, could I p-please sit down?" I chuckled softly, mocking him quietly. "C-c-c-c, hah!" I think he heard me because he looked at me, and his expression turned even more upset. The teacher glared at me, and patted his back. He sat back down, and then Mikey introduced himself, and so did I. "I'm Gerard Way, uhh.. I do prostitution for money and... Apparently I'm a walking talking piece of shit." The teacher glared at me even harder this time, and I laughed wryly. The little guy also introduced himself, and we all sat down.

The time went by, and it was already lunch. I grabbed some food and attempted to sit alone, before the stuttering dumbass and short fucker sat next to me. Mikey sat wayyy far away from me. Good boy! Staying the FUCK away from me! Anyways, The short one asked for my name. "Hey. What's ya' name?" I took a bite of my food, and just stared at him. "Meh.. Gerard. Gee. Don't give a shit to be honest. And to answer your other questions, I'm seventeen, no I haven't held a gun, yet, I am better than you and everyone here, I have a problem with setting things on fire and swearing, no I haven't been to a strip club, and no, the people I sleep with are shit in bed, hence the reason they hire me, a prostitute. Any other questions?" The two of them just stared at me. They seemed kinda confused, but oh well. The tall one asked, "Could we follow you around like sad puppies? Some of those kids seem pretty intimidating." I chuckled at him. As if I'd be afraid of some Highschool jocks. "Anyways, I'm Frank. Frank Iero, and this is Ray Toro. He suffers with anxiety so-" I immediately cut him off, laughing loudly. "Anxiety is just an excuse for pussies. I'll fix you right up." I walked over to him, and was about to punch him before some blonde hair, muscly, guy with a couple of other guys around him surrounded me. "Hey, look! It's midget, whore, pussy and Ted Bundy!" I have to give it to him, the nicknames were funny. I chuckled softly, before he kicked me in the stomach and knocked me to the ground. I coughed a bit and caught my breath. I chuckled again, standing up and regain my composure. "P-Please, I've felt worse. I've had gay sex with a guy that had an 8-incher. Wild night, but god. I couldn't walk straight for what felt like weeks." I took a blow to my jaw, before they walked off. I rubbed my red jawbone. I sat back down and continued eating, a scowl stuck to my face. Mikey, Ray and Frank all looked at me, either in shock or glee.

 "Sigh. Woe is me."