𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

Warning: UNDERAGED DRINKING

It’s a Friday evening, and Hanbin is sitting in his room, staring blankly at his open textbook. Despite his best efforts, his mind keeps drifting back to the recent conversations he’s had with Hao. The tension between them, the unspoken feelings, and the way Hao’s presence seems to linger with him even when they’re apart—it’s all becoming too much to handle.

Suddenly, his phone buzzes on the desk, snapping him out of his thoughts. He picks it up and sees a message from Gyuvin in their group chat.

Hanbin hesitates for a moment, his eyes drifting back to the textbook in front of him

Hanbin hesitates for a moment, his eyes drifting back to the textbook in front of him. He knows he should probably study, especially with everything that’s been on his mind lately. But the thought of spending another night alone, overthinking everything, is too much to bear.

 But the thought of spending another night alone, overthinking everything, is too much to bear

Hanbin smiles at his friends’ enthusiasm. He quickly changes into something more appropriate for a night out and grabs his jacket. As he heads out the door, he tells himself that tonight is just about having fun and forgetting all the stress, even if it’s just for a little while.

ᯓ★

Hanbin arrives at the meeting spot, a small café near their school, where Gyuvin, Matthew, and Jiwoong are already waiting. Gyuvin is leaning against a lamppost, scrolling through his phone, while Matthew and Jiwoong are chatting animatedly about something.

“Hyung!” Gyuvin exclaims, looking up from his phone. “Glad you could make it. We’re gonna have a blast tonight.”

“Yeah, it’s been a while since we all hung out like this,” Jiwoong adds, giving Hanbin a friendly nudge.

“Thanks for inviting me,” Hanbin says, smiling at his friends. “I definitely need this.”

“Well, let’s not waste any more time,” Matthew chimes in, already leading the way. “The club’s not too far, and I hear it’s pretty popular, so we should get there before it gets too crowded.”

As they walk, the conversation flows easily, filled with jokes and lighthearted banter. For the first time in what feels like forever, Hanbin feels himself relaxing. Being with his friends, laughing and talking, is exactly what he needed.